"I should get going n--"

"Stay for a minute" Hyungwon said.

"Huh?"

"I said stay here with me for a minute, I want to talk with you" he said.

"Put some clothes on first" I said with looking at him.

"We're both guys plus you saw everything last night" Hyungwon said and my face heat up.

"Y-yea- what? No I didn't saw everything, nothing happened last night" I said.

"No that's not what I mean" he said laughing at me. "I mean you wipe my body for me"

"I only did that for your body temperature to drop a little" I answered "plus I'm worried at you, you've gone for the whole day and then I suddenly found you like that in the middle of the night and the wound on your thigh"

"Also about that thanks for cleaning it for me. Those bunch of assholes are troublesome" he said.

"What? Who? Can you tell me what really happened to you last night" I said.

"I went to my father's company and asked him to order his men to stop following me but he said it's not his men but the ID of those bastards are from my father's company." He said.

"Are those guys you referring was the one who dragged you into an alley?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Will you be alright?" I asked him and he laughed.

"You're worrying too much about me" he smiled ruffling my hair.

"That's natural, since you're my boss" I said looking away.

"Then would you continue looking after me?" He asked.

"What?"

"After what you've done to me last night" he said.

"Hey I didn't do anything to you"

"It's just about you cleaning me up don't react that way" he said. "Wait? Are you imagining something?" He asked as he walks towards me while I walk backwards making me hit my back against the wall.

"We're you thinking about sleeping with me?" His was so close to mine. Then he pulled away giggling. "You know I won't do anything without the person's consent" he said caressing my cheeks.

"A guy like you is so interesting, it was so easy to make you blush. Plus you look really soft, I think I'm going crazy" he said leaning his forehead against my shoulder.

"B-boss?"

"Bomi what should I do with you" he sighed. I cupped face with both of my hand making him lift up his head.

I tiptoe and pull him down kissing him slowly. At first he was just frozen shocked at what I'm doing right now. But then I felt his hands against my waist and then he responds to my kiss. His one hand travel from my waist up all the way up to cup my cheeks. He was taking the lead, his lips softly brush against mine. Then he held on my chin making me open my mouth. Then he suddenly shoved his tongue in my mouth continuing to kiss me. His kisses was so lewd, he pulled away a little just to move down to my neck planting kiss all over it.

"B-boss" I called him but he didn't bother to answer instead he just continue to kiss me on my neck.

"Boss, just a seco---" I was cut off when his teeth suddenly tug on my skin. "Ugh!" I accidentally let out a moan wrapping my arms around his neck. What am I feeling right now? My legs started trembling.

"There, there" he quickly caught me from falling.

"Boss that's why I told you to give me a second" I said holding on to his arms.

"Hang in there" he smiled holding both of my hand around his neck. Then he pulled me once again into a kiss.

His other hand was arm around my wait and the other one was against the wall braising himself from pushing me. His tongue was brushing the inside of my mouth as he kiss me. Then his arms around my waist went up to the back of my head as he pushed me against the wall caging me up with his body.

Our lips dancing together, heavy breaths filled the room. His hand was still on the back of my head protecting it from the hard wall. Then he suddenly shoved his knee between my legs. Shit! I quickly pushed him away from me.

"Sorry to push you away" I said looking down.

"Bomi? Is there something wrong?' he asked but I just ignored him. "Come on tell me, I won't know if you don't tell me" he said cupping my cheeks.

"It's just we're both guys and ......."

"You haven't done it before? I haven't done it with guys too, we can stop if you're scared" he said caressing my cheeks. "Should we stop?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Okay, I won't do it" he said and planted a kiss on my forehead. What did I just do? My heart is beating so fast right now.

I'm be busy with school so I'll try my best to update as soon as possible
-TM