Right Thing To Do

Start from the beginning

Im afraid she might meet people with bad intentions.

"Okay,lets look for her..."Chaeyoung grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards her car.

"W-wait, where are you taking me?" I asked.

"We will look for our daughter.."She said without looking at me."And you have to tell me why did you hid her from me until this morning.."

I stayed quiet.

Well,it's easy to tell now that she already found out about our daughter. But I dunno, I'm still confused.

_________

"Maybe she's in the central park. She likes going there..." Chaeyoung said while driving.

I keep looking for my daughter outside.

Where is she?

Cassidy... Please..

"Wait!"

"What?" I asked Chaeyoung.

"I know where she is.."Chaeyoung started turning the car.

"Where?"I asked but she didn't answer me.

Where now back in their house..

"I realy hope she goes back here.."Chaeyoung said as she opened the door for me." She likes my mom.."

When we got inside. She's there...

Laughing with her grandma. Looking at the photo album..

"Mom?!" Cassidy was surprised seeing us.

"Cassidy Myoui!" I yelled."Im so done with you always sneaking out!"

"Mom...." I approached her and grabbed her wrist."Let's go home."

"Wait.."Chaeyoung blocked our way." Wjay are you doing?"

"I'm taking my daughter.."

"OUR DAUGHTER,MINARI."

I looked away.

I felt Chaeyoung's gripped on my left wrist."C'mon let's talk..."

I don't wanna talk to her.

She pulled me so I needed to let go of Cassidy's hand. But before following Chaeyoung I looked at Cassidy."Stay here,okay?"

Cassidy just nodded.

Chaeyoung pued me and we walked upstairs.

We walked inside a room.

"Now,let's talk.."Chaeyoung crossed her arms." Tell me about her. Explain everything to me.."

"Sh-.. I - I don't know where to start..."I bowed down.I feel like crying right now..

"So you were already pregnant when you left me and you didn't even tell me.."

"Chaeyoung, I can't even contact you! My mom found out about me being pregnant and I can't risk telling her that you're the one who impregnated me! She'll probably kick you out of school. And you will definitely lose your scholarship!"

Chaeyoung just stared at me as I sobbed.

"My mom had me on my neck. I didn't have any choice. But to follow all her orders. I even had to let mom take Cassidy away from me for years. I needed to suffer for my daughter."

I felt her hugged me as I cry.

"I'm sorry...." That's all Chaeyoung had said.

I cried in her chest for minutes then I pullee away. When I remembered that she's married.