14

"If you wish to live. Tell me everything—right from the start."

His lips trembled and saw how fear paralyzed his body for a moment. Not once in my life I have thought of killing someone but today was different, I'm desperate to know the truth.

"R-Ruina was forced to marry him while she was carrying Yuji. That's all I know! I swear,"

"Shit...So he's not even my grandfather." I replied and stopped to let out a breath. "So why he marry Ruina then?"

"He married her because Ruina's family has Sukuna's fragments. They were protecting and in order for him to get his hands on it he forced Ruina to marry him." He paused. "I-I don't really know what happened with their life, really—"

"Just cut to the chase. I don't have much time to spend anymore."

"I couldn't remember it exactly but it was when Yuji turned sixteen when he killed Ruina because she knew his plan. Then her son escaped the house. Then went to Satoru to hid all Sukuna's fragments. That's it, that's all I know!"

"Then, when he heard about you being born he went berserk and killed both of your parents!" He said. "Then decided to keep you when he saw you inherited the clan's six eyes."

"So you're saying the bitch on my house ain't even my mom." I calmly said and buried my face into my palms. "Just how much lies did I believe until now."

"This is bullshit," I muttered.

"Yes, I think so too!"

"And you know it was yet you still didn't do anything about it. You could have told me right from the start but you decided to prolong this," My voice broke out but I tried to get hold of my emotions. "You could have told me from the beginning, it's just hurts me when I thought I could finally see my father."

Tears began to spring my eyes. I could feel my body trembling and a pool of burning desire at the pit of my stomach.

"I was just following orders!"

He took advantage of my state and kicked me out of nowhere. But before I could even stand up, he ran away to the woods.

Shit, I shouldn't let him away, he would probably report things to Gakukanji.

I went up and scanned the whole area. I bit my lip when that technique entered my mind. I swore not to use it because of its vast destruction.

"Cursed technique amplification: Blue. Cursed technique Reversal: Blue. Hollow Purple"

Then within my fingertips a purple orb made it's way out to the forest, deleting every obstacle that it meets on the way. The place was cleaned through and even left a deep hole on the ground.

"I might have been too hard, now I couldn't even tell if it's dead or not."

I made my way down. Then in matter of seconds, I felt guilt consuming my system. I realized that I was indeed went hard for just that useless guy. Now how am I suppose to explain this one to Netero?

I guess that old man could understand. I sighed and gripped the tag that he left. I was could still feel my anger lingering.

This was all basically useless.

My eyes went to the sea. Now that I know everything. I shouldn't be in this competition anymore, there was no point of advancing towards the next stage.

I went to the sea, thinking of making a raft just to get out of here but my eyes glowed when I saw the boat was still there. I was about to go run into it when a someone grabbed my hand.

"Kikyo?"

"Miss, what are you doing?"

I didn't answer and instead went as far away from him. He stood there and raised his hand on the air.

"You probably know everything now. But I'm not on Gakukanji's side."

"So you knew,"

"I was just waiting for the right timing, okay?"

"Huh, what are you even doing here,"

"I followed you. Just to check if you're doing fine."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Then let's get out of here, we have to stop Gakukanji getting those fragments."

"No, we shouldn't." He trailed off. "Yet,"

"What?" I was confused but he grabbed me to go somewhere else. "We should act now! I could defeat him and beat him into a pulp!"

"Did you forget that Gakukanji's one of the higher ups? If you will kill him, what do you think will happen to you?" He said. "The higher ups would sentence you to execution!"

"Well that would be nice, I hated here anyways. Might as well end things."

"Are you out of your mind? What would your friends feel if suddenly you are gone," He muttered. "Especially that boy with a spiky hair —"

"I don't have feelings for Gon, he's just my friend."

"I didn't even say anything, yet." He smiled. "Ah, you're grown up now."

"Could we focus on this, Kikyo?" I said, irritatingly.

"Then, I suggest you stay here until I say so." He said. "I would keep tabs on Gakukanji just be with your friends for now."

"Shit. I can't just stay still, What if something happens to you?"

"Nothing will happen to me. Besides I'm not the only one planning. I got all other clans on my side so just follow my plans for now. Fischl"

"Okay,"

"Now wait until the challenge is over." I hugged him which made him a bit surprised.

"Don't worry much, I'll be right here."

I took a step back and saw him disappeared into the shadows. I decided to go back to my spot earlier but I didn't expect someone to be there, specifically Hisoka.

"Incredible, I have not yet seen someone who could deal this much damage,"

I was about to walk away when he spoke up again.

"You really destroyed all those trees, Fischl,"

I sighed and clenched my fists. "When did you get here?" I asked but halted. "Did you see it all?"

"Hmm sadly no, I just got only to the part where you destroyed that forest,"

"Those trees will grow back. I swear."

"I don't care about the trees." He suddenly disappeared out of my sight. "I'm starting to get suspicious of you,"

I tried to find him but he was too fast. But I could see his after images.

"Just what are you, my dear, Fischl?"

Note;

So Gojo could fly. Such a op character.  Anyways I have a new story, if you want to read you could. Have a good day everyone and I know I'm too late to say this but RAMADAN MUBARAK to all Muslims.