"Well," and he shifts on his feet, and looks a little embarrassed. I chuckle, "can't show me huh? That intimate?" And I laugh at his face. "Still not used to me?" I ask next, and I enjoy seeing him flounder. He mumbles something, gives Chun-Hei a kiss, and leaves us alone. She takes my arm and pulls me into a bathroom. After checking the stalls are empty, she locks the door. She opens her pants, and just above her left hip bone is the mark. I'm surprised, I didn't expect a beehive with two small bees, and their flight path is shown too, with a very thin, but dark black dotted line. It's a heart. "It's beautiful," I say, and look up at her. 

"He calls me his little honey bee. The first time he said it I knew fate made the right choice for me. He said it before we bonded, so it's not because of the mark." She dresses again. She shines with happiness and my eyes turn watery. She looks at me with concern, "those tears don't look like happy ones. What's wrong?" She asks me as she rubs my arm. Should I tell her? In the end I decide to tell her. She will stay silent. I smile sadly at her and lift my shirt, and show Taehyung’s mark. She gasps, "another?" And I nod. "Who?" She asks curiously. I chuckle at her, "Taehyung."  

She takes a step back in shock, "I never expected him. So you kissed those two? It's a beautiful mark, but why are you crying? Isn't it great?" The tears leave my eyes in rapid succession. "No it is. That's not the problem. And I kissed all of them." Her hand covers her mouth as she looks at me. It takes her a little, but eventually she lowers her hand, "all seven?" She whispers like it's some big secret, and I laugh through my tears. "Yoongi and Taehyung got the mark when we first kissed, but another gave me the mark and now he chose his fake soulmate." 

She hugs me tight, and I squeeze her to me, and let it all go. After a few minutes I reel it in and release her. "Who is it?" She asks me, curiosity all over her face. I suspect her of wanting to know so she can tell him off. "Not going to say. I don't want you to treat him differently." Besides she will find out herself. I doubt she is going to keep quiet about it. "We need to go. Hwan is probably already waiting for us with the girls. She unlocks the door and we leave for the basement level. 

Chun-Hei is right, Hwan is waiting next to the van and the girls are sitting in it. And all look at me. I get in and greet all. Only Sapphire answers, and I smile at her. I hope I look like myself, and not the blubbering mess I was just now. Hwan starts the car and drives away. I believe it's the second shoot for the cosmetica company. Great, if it's the same as last time, and the girls are the backdrop again, they are going to be difficult. 

The drive takes two hours, and I quietly chat with Sapphire. And I can see she wants to know what's wrong. But I'm not telling, this stays with me. Arriving at the venue it's straight into hair and makeup. After comes the wardrobe, and I was right. Mine are totally different than the girls. A tantrum follows, but it's not as heated as last time. Looks like they are finally learning their lesson. I die a couple of times, and I ignore them. The shoot unfortunately takes just as long. Pearl and Opal just don't listen and insist on doing their own thing. They finally listen after a very stern telling off by Chun-Hei. 

On the drive back I take a nap. This took so long I won't be able to cook with Jin. Bummer, I want them to remember, but my plans keep getting derailed. I'm the last to be dropped off, and Hwan wakes me as we're parked in front of the house. I congratulate him again and say goodbye. I enter the house, and I hear the boys in the living room. I take my shoes off and walk to the living room. The nerves come what if he's there? Or will he give me space? 

I look around the door, and I don't see him so I step inside. 'Love! You're back. How was today?' Yoongi looks at me, and Taehyung smiles softly. He can feel how I am, and he understands. It must be really confusing, I can't seem to block these. 'Today was fine. And yours?' I sit down on the only available space, next to Namjoon. 'Mine was good, and now it's great. You're home.' I smile at him. "Hi guys. What's going on?" It looks like they are fighting. Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung all hold the remote.