Hobbit Hair (17)

PHIL'S POINT OF VIEW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE

-/-

I woke up and Dan wasn't lying next to me. I jolted upright in bed and looked around.

"Calm down, mate." said a boy who was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, he looked just like Dan.

"You're Adrian, aren't you?" I asked, looking at the time.

2:58 pm.

"Yeah, Dan left about 10 minutes ago. Kept blabbering on about something, didn't stick around long enough to explain. He said he needed to go get something for you."

"Thanks for telling me, I got really worried for a second there." I sighed as I adjusted the bed so I can lean back but still be sitting up.

"I would imagine. So are you two a couple now or what?" he asked as he got a text.

"I guess, we never set anything in stone."

"Uh oh, mum is upset that I skipped school today. She doesn't know I was with Dan. As far as she's concerned we haven't spoken in 7 years. Well anyway, I have to go. See you later, Phil. Tell Dan I left but plan on visiting again soon." he smiles as he stood up.

"I will, nice meeting you finally." I smile as he leaves.

After a few minutes, Dan comes back. He has two cups of tea and some biscuits in a box from the cafe we usually meet up at. "It's 3 o'clock." he smiles a little.

"Dan, you're absolutely perfect." I smile as he sits next to me and hands me a cup of my favorite tea.

He blushes a little at the comment and takes a sip of his tea, "Not as perfect as you."

I smile more and kiss his check, I may appear to be the innocent one on camera but he's the one who's still practically a child. I'll be 30 in two years and he's only been old enough to drink for two years. That's why I have to protect him, he's mine.

"Phil!" Dan laughed and waved his hand in front of my face, "You were daydreaming."

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking about you." I smile and hold his hand.

"Well stop thinking about me and talk to me. I asked how you were feeling." he smiled and rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"Physically, I'm pretty good because of these pain killers they gave me. Emotionally, great. But that's because you're here. What about you, let me see those scratches." I kept hold of his hand as I lifted his arm to see the dinosaur bandages on his arms.

"They aren't that bad. I think I did it in my sleep because in my nightmare I was scratching myself and pulling at my hair," he said quietly.

"What the hell happened in that nightmare?" I asked slightly worried he might have one like it again.

"I'd rather not talk about it. I have dreams like it all the time but different people saying different things. It all depends on what's going on in my life at the time." his voice slowly drifted away and his gaze shifted to the floor.

"Dan, you're doing it again.." I held his chin and pulled it up so he was looking me in the eye, "Let me see those beautiful chocolate eyes of yours.

"I'm sorry.." another bad habit of his that i found absolutely adorable.

"It's fine, you've done nothing wrong." I smile and kiss his forehead, "You didn't straighten your hair today. I've always preferred your hair like this."

"Really? Well maybe I'll just only straighten it when I do videos or go out to important places." he smiled, happy to find something about himself that I like.

"And people think I'm the adorable one." I smile and kiss him once more.

-/-

OKAY I KNOW THE DRINKING AGE IN ENGLAND IS 18 BUT THE LINE WORKS SO WELL I DONT WANT TO CHANGE IT