Late For Tea (1)

First things first, this will be from Dan's point of view unless stated otherwise. For second, I'm not British so the British slang I tried to add might be inaccurate

-/-

"Where is he? It's 3:30!" I thought to myself as I took another sip of my tea, my third cup may I add.

I pulled out my phone and tried calling him for the second time, it went straight to voice-mail yet again.

"Phil! Where the bloody hell are you? I know you might not be able to meet me here every day but a text would be nice. You were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago. Next time text me if you can't make it or are running late. And answer my bloody calls! I'm going to the bathroom and if you aren't here by the time I'm done, I'm going home." I left the voice-mail and slipped my phone back in my pocket.

I really did have to take a leak after 3 cups of tea and a bottle of water. I left my money and went to the restroom. When I was finished there was still no sign of Phil.

"Where could he possibly be?" I thought aloud as I left the café, heading back to the flat.

I walked the mile to the flat, trying to call Phil on the way. Still no luck.

When I arrived I unlocked the door and turned on the light, "Phil, are you ho- OH MY GOD!" I looked around our messy flat.

Chairs were knocked over, the table was on its side, the bookshelf was no longer standing.

"Phil!!" I screamed, looking around the house for him, "Phil, please be here!"

I got to his room and it was even worse. Everything was out of place like a tornado had come through. I looked around shocked, not knowing how to react. The only thing I knew; Phil wasn't home...

*Ding* I heard my laptops email notification coming from my room. I backed out of Phil's room and entered mine. My room was completely untouched, not a speck of dust was out of place. Well, everything was out of place but it was still exactly how I left it. I sat down at my desk and opened my laptop, hoping the email was from Phil.

Of course, I couldn't be that lucky...