Live Stream (3)

HEEEEYYYYY! GUESS WHAT GUYS!! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE FROM PHIL'S POINT OF VIEW!!!! :D

-/-

It's so dark and cold... I don't know where I am... Dan, I need you...

If I'm stuck in this room any longer I might explode. It's now been 2 hours since they broke into my flat, 1 hour since they beat me and made me record that video for Dan, and 20 minutes since the 24-hour clock on the wall started counting down.

I looked around the room that was not much bigger than the cupboard under the stairs from Harry Potter, about twice the size. They didn't care to tie me up, they just kept the doors locked. I guess that is enough to stop me from escaping, especially because they broke my leg.

I just hope Dan manages to do whatever they asked him to do in the next...23 hours and 32 minutes according to the flat screen attached to the wall as it counts down to my death or release.

The door swung open and a masked man came in and tossed me some antibiotic cream and some bandages for the cut on my face. Then he left, locking the door behind him. They didn't let me see their faces or hear their voices. Not even once. When they told me what to say in the video it was all written down. It wasn't scripted but it still was the general idea of what I had to say.

I started putting the antibiotic on my cut.

"Why do I need this if they're going to kill me anyway?" I thought aloud.

Just as I bandaged the cut the screen changed. The countdown moved to the bottom right corner of the screen and a video of Dan filled the screen. Wait no, it's live!

Dan paced around his bedroom, tears streaming down his face. Someone was filming him through his window and streaming it to me! I kept my eyes glued to the screen as I watched my best friend sob.

"WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" he screamed, I felt tears start falling down my own cheeks as I watched my friend so distraught. I haven't seen him like this since he decided to drop out of uni. Not even his typical existential crises are this bad. I continued to watch in shock as he wiped his tears and bolted out the door.

"Oh, Daniel.. What have we gotten ourselves into..." I said aloud.

I watched as he left the flat and ran down the street. Then I looked at the countdown. 23 hours, 25 minutes.

"Hurry up my dear Daniel.."

Why did they target us? Why did they nab me instead of Dan? Not that I'm complaining there, I'd happily take another beating if it meant that Dan wouldn't be harmed. Oh my god... What if they do try to hurt Dan? They didn't hesitate wailing on me, what if they hurt poor Daniel? No! I won't let that happen! If they even lay a finger on him I'll kill them all.

I won't let anyone hurt my sweet Daniel James Howell...