Repeat... (9)

BACK TO LOVELY DAN'S POINT OF VIEW

-/-

"So how are we going to get the rest of the money?" Louise asked.

"Rob a bank," I said sarcastically.

"I'm being serious," she said as we walked into the café, she insisted that I needed to eat something.

"So am I, we'll never save up that much money." I sat down at the table I usually shared with Phil and Louise ordered us some tea and biscuits.

*ding*

What the fuck do they want now?

'HE'S DYING SLOWLY FROM BLOOD LOSS. HE MIGHT DIE EITHER WAY IF YOU DON'T HURRY.'

I was so shocked that I dropped my phone. Louise came back with tea for the two of us. "Dan? Are you okay?"

I shook my head slowly, "W-we have to hurry up. We don't have much time left.."

I think she somewhat understood what I meant, enough to not question me. Instead handed me my phone back....again.

"Okay, I was thinking about what you said. About robbing a bank, maybe we can pull a loan. Say it's for a house or something."

"Louise, you're brilliant!" I say, finally perking up again.

"I know," she smiled, "Now eat up so we can head back to the bank."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

PHIL'S POINT OF VIEW :D

-/-

The blood... It's everywhere... My head is pounding... My ears are ringing...

Pass out, vomit, repeat...

That's all I can do...

Pass out, vomit, repeat...

I tried to focus my vision on the screen again.

I succeeded long enough to see the bank doors, they were in there again.

I struggled to read the count down.

9 hours.

I failed to read the minutes.

Pass out, vomit, repeat...

Now the clock said 8.

Pass out, vomit, repeat...

Now it was down the 7.

Pass out, vomit, repeat...

-/-

HI! IN CASE YOU DIDN'T CATCH ON, HERE'S THE REASON TIME WENT SO FAST IN PHIL'S POINT OF VIEW. HE WOULD PASS OUT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME AND READ THE CLOCK WHEN HE WOKE UP. THAT'S WHY IT WENT FROM 9 HOURS TO 7 HOURS. OKAY, BYE!