Chapter 39

When I walked into my bedroom the first thing I did was make sure my balcony doors were locked. I closed my door and locked  that too. I didnt want any unwanted visiters. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. My once perfect dress was crickled, It had blood and dirt on it. There was a cut on my foot from where I hit something in the Hale house. My mascara was smundged giving me some panda eyes and my hair was down and tangely. I inhaled and exhaled. I grabbed a hair tie and pulled my hair int a pony tail. I wiped the make-up of my face. Then took my dress of. I considered putting it in the wash, but how would I explain it to my dad. So instead I changed into shorts and a vest then put my slipper boots on. I folded the dress up and put it in the shoe box. It needed upgrading, It was getting too small for all the junk I was putting in there. I sat on my bed with the box I read the letter once  again. Look out for yourself... I thought about my mothers advice.If I had listened to her when I met Derek then I wouldnt be sitting here heartbroken and afraid. I looked at the number I had written down and The location of the shop. It took me a few seconds but then I made up my mind. If Peter was dead then I have my old life back. Or I should, who knows what Dereks gonna do know hes Alpha. Maybe hes gonna go physco like his uncle. But that wont be my problem anymore. My problem was finding out about my history. I'm done with Werewolf crap. Its time for Anchor crap. I'm going to find out exactly what Is going on with this so called curse I have on me.

*so I've decided that for the next series of teen wolf I'm going to start a new book. Its going to have a huge twist on it. But all the same things will happen that happen in the series. The title of the new book is Called That Girl (part 2). Simple title but I think it works. The first chapter will be up by the time you see this. Thanks for all the support on this book though. I espically love my two biggest fans who I have dedicated this too.  Love you!