Chapter 31

Its monday morning and beaon hills high school is opening today after being closed thursday and friday. Police are still looking for alleged killer Derek Hale... My hand collided with my alarm clock. I had to reach over Derek to turn it off, but he was awake anyway. "God, I'm sorry." I said while tucking hair behind my ear. And kissing his naked shouder. "Four days and you still havent set that to buzzer?"He said wile moving away from me and towards the bathroom. I thought he was annoyed at me. But when he closed the bathroom door, There was a knock on my bedrrom one. I climbed out of bed and opened it to see my dad in his uniform. "Hey kid. Look I'm needed down at the station now. Are you going to school today?" He said hoping I woud say no.

"Yeah." I nodded and he sighed.

"Are you sure you can take another day off." When I didn't answer and just looked at him he nodded "Right , well see you later then." He said and walked away with disappointment. I saw him knock on Stiles door. I'm pretty sure they were about to have the same conversation. I closed the door and Derek came out of the bathroom pulling on his dark jeans. "Hes right, you dont have to go today." I saw the concern on his face as he did up his zipper. I walked up so I was standing right infront of him. He was alot taller than me so I had to look almost directly up. "I know that you're worried, but you dont need to be. I'm gonna be perfectly safe, because the killer is going to be in my bedroom all day. Not out there." I smiled and Derek knew I was joking to reassure him.

"Very funny. But I wont be here. I'm going back to my house, there are some things I need. and remember while you there today, dont tell Scott or Stiles that your in contact with me, Okay?" I nodded and walked into my bathroom, he followed me. "I'm leaving now, so I wont see you until tommorow." He went to kiss me. But I pulled away.

"Arn't you coming back tonight?"

"No, Its the full moon tonight. I cant be here, around you. It will drive me mad." he said leaning against the sink.

"Because I'm an anchor?" I said putting empasis on that word, to show my amusement. he smiled. "Because your my anchor." He said then kissed me and walked out. I did my normal routine. I showered, I dried my hair, I did my make-up and I was pulling on my small ankle boots when Stiles came in. "Oh your coming to school today?" He said with his bag on his shoulder, I sighed and looked up at him. "Stiles, Lydia is going to school today, so is Allison, so is Scott and Jackson and even you." I said pointing to his bag. "So I'm going aswell."

"Okay, well can I at least give you a ride?" I nodded and we both headed out towards his car.

...............................................................................

"Its so weird, everyones talking about what happened at the school the other night, and nobody knows it was us." Allison said as we walked from homeroom to chemistry. "Thank you for the protection of minors." I said as we were walking down the hall,

"Do you guys think I made the wrong choice?" I knew exactly what she was talking about and so did lydia, But Lydia being Lydia. "About that jacket wih that dress, defernitly." I hit her arm.

"You know what I mean." Allison said I didnt say anything, If I did I would only look suspicious. "Hello? Scott locked us in the classroom and left us for dead. He ditched Haylie, and left her with a physco who has major stalker issues. Hes lucky we're not pressing charges."

"You guys didn't say anything to the police about me and Derek right?"I asked as we stopped infront of Allisons locker. "I said what we knew. I didnt say anything about when we had coffee,with him which by the way, I think has given me nightmares." Lydia said pushing hair away from her face.

"Yeah,and I didnt say anything about when he drove me home." I nodded. I saw my dad step into the principles office with another officer and Detectives Williams and Stevens. "Okay, thanks guys I'll see you in chemistry." I said and walked over to the office. I had to wait about 15 minutes before they all came out and were shaking hands with the principle. My dad saw me straight away.