False Friends Trope: Grounded Edition

"What do you mean you're not helping me anymore? You're seriously ditching me?!"

"Whoever sent me those messages of the things you were saying about me behind my back online could say otherwise."

"That-but that wasn't me."

"Fine, so explain."

He waited for her to explain, only for it to never come.

"I asked you way back when, if you were bleeding out and dying surrounded by people who knew who you were, if just one of them would reach out to them. You said you knew plenty of people, but none of them came out to vouch for you. The funny part is that I foolish enough to think that answer was you. And time and time again, you've proven that was a lie."
"I...well you've always been a loser to begin with! I finally decide you're worth my time, and this is how you thank me?!"
"Well yeah. How many times have you been there for me through it all? The beatdowns, the shooting, the hurdles. Oh right, NEVER. Don't come to me about finding time when in the six months I texted and called you about everything that was going on, you were mocking me about it with your cult. I suffered through all of that thinking I could trust you, and now when the table's turned, you expect me to drop everything to support you? Pfft, bye."
"Don't walk away from me! You'll still be the same pathetic sheep someone has to string along throwing pitter patties about how no loves you! And you deserve it!"
"And you get to know what that feels like! That's what people with a heart call empathy, and I hope you'll grow a real one for a change. Either way, losing you might actually be the first win I've had in a while. So thanks! And Sayonara."