Tropes: I Fell in Love with My Best Friend's Sibling (starring YuGiOh Arc V)

Time to finally flex that pent up YuGiOh aggression

Shun and Yuto watch Ruri dueling and winning so skillfully. When Shun tells him that she's his sister, Yuto and Kurosaki look on back and forth in disbelief that practically shouts:

"Hold on, she's your sister?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Then he saw her in person. The two showed each other's deck, and agreeing on how much they want bright and fun duels

Whoa, she's really pretty, and she's a great duelist.

The two ended up falling for each and slowly started dating.

Then one day, while the two were out, they found themselves near a bench where they were just enjoying each other's company.

Then Yuto looked back and noticed Shun was nearing their location. In a panic, he covered his open jacket around his head so his best friend wouldn't see him. Unfortunately, Ruri was also confused, and only attracted Shun's attention even more. The older Kurosaki only had this thought.

"Um, he knows I can see him, right? Sometimes, Yuto's weird."

Ruri removed the jacket back on Yuto, who was still panicking.

"Um, Yuto. I kinda told him we were dating already."

"Wait what?"

"Why wouldn't I? For him and you to be so close, and for me to fall for you, both of you are my favorite guys in the world."

"Oh," surprised, "really?"

"Is my big brother really the type to get upset over something like that?"

Yuto, with no hesitation at all, answered yes. She laughed, while Shun, who was walking away from them, suddenly sneezed.

"The three of us will always have each other's back. Who knows, one day, you might be a Kurosaki with us as well."

She planted a sweet kiss on his already blushing face.

"I-I'm glad we can enjoy fun moments like this. Hey, the World Duel Carnival is coming up, and anyone can enter right?"

"Yeah! Of course I'm signing up. You, me, and big brother should sign up. Maybe we could make it to the finals, or even beat Kaito. Duels that can lift up everyone's spirits."

Yuto took Ruri's hand and the two ran off to meet Kurosaki.

"Ruri, Shun! Let's get ready for the World Duel Carnival. When we reach the finals, we're going to have duels to lift up all of Heartland's spirits."

"Sure. Too bad neither of you can match my Raidraptors."

Ruri pouted while Yuto laughed.

"We'll see about that."

Ruri took Shun's hand. With Yuto to the left, her in the middle, and Shun to the right all connected, the siblings, couples, and best friends prepared to improve their skills for the tournament, enjoying their days until the fateful invasion.