Panty Raid Trope: Gender Swapped (Full Short Story)

The sorority girls all lined up in dark blue and black clothing in front of a fraternity.

"So are all the preparations complete?"

"Yup. All the guys are at the Breakaway party, drinking, Late Night events, and out studying."

"Great. Alright ladies, time for Operation: Reverse Raid.

"Wait, we're going to steal their underwear? Why? I don't wanna smell their shit smears."

"Actually, why did they still steal our underwear?"

"Because they're idiots that give each other stupid challenges so they attempt to one each other's nonsensical bravado."

"Still, I'm not stealing their boxers and penis holders."

"I mean, some of their scents really gets me going."

All of them gave her a weird look.

"Okay girl, we're not gonna judge your fetishes, you go right ahead. But we need to get something out of it the rest of us want."

"Let's just raid their food then. Dining hall is full of trash anyways."

"It's not that bad. Some of it's pretty alright."

"You need that much food?"

"Girl, some of us don't come from fams that can pay off our student loans."

"Oh, right. Sorry. Hey, at least we don't discriminate."

"For the most part. We're working on that."

"Better be. Sides, they got mad beer, wine, and a stash of meals in packed fridges to last at least two semesters."

"That much? Alright, I'm in."

"Me too."

"Actually, I'mma steal some pillows too while we're at it. I only have one, and asking the office for supplies, ehh, makes me feel kinda poor."

"Nah, you just need to sleep like a queen."

"Actually, there is a use for taking their underwear."

"Okay, we are not going to make fun of their penis sizes, that's just going to lead to some dickbag online making some stupid video crapping on us being some 2016 buzzword just for that ad revenue."

"No, I mean, let's see what happens when they can't go without their boxers and briefs. My little brother did that a few times and kept whining about how the zipper hurts his pee-pee."

"Also, we need to get some of our panties back."

"Wait, when did we get raided again?"

"Remember when we hosted that conversation about consent on campus?"

"That's when? Those shitheads! Wait, why didn't you tell us?"

"Who do you think chased them off with a blender? That's why I showed up late but I was pretty tired. Good thing I got most of them on camera."

"Alright ladies, so we got four goals: food, snacks, their penis shields, and our garments. Sirens, soar!"

Using their cards, they entered the building and ransacked as much supplies as they could, dropping food, drinks, packaged and microwave meals, snacks, and frigid goods. The others went to help one grab multiple pillows, while most of them slipped into most of the guys room. As expected, the majority of them left their doors unlocked, prime for the recollection and recovery. While most of them were busy figuring out who took what and sorting out their underwear, one of them noticed that just one of the guys didn't have anything inside.