Stalking is Love: Twilight Hour: Realism Edition

Young Adult Girl: Turns on her phone light and waking up. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Vampire Boyfriend: "I'm in love with you. I'm here to watch you in your sleep."

Young Adult Girl: "So you broke into my room? You couldn't have called or invited me out for pizza? Get out, I'm not in the mood."

Vampire Boyfriend: "No, I'm not leaving. I'm not taking no for an answer."

Young Adult Girl: "Get out, now I really don't want you around. You're a vampire. If you can't control yourself around me, why the hell should I be dating you?"

Vampire Boyfriend: "You don't know what you're talking about. Let me take off my shirt and you give the answer."

Young Adult Girl: "And I'll give you an enlightenment." As he turns towards her, she turns on the bedroom lights, and his body withers into dust mere second before he could lay his hands on her.

Young Adult Girl: calls up someone on her phone. "Well, hope the werewolf isn't like this either, or" pulling out a gun and lodging a silver bullet in the holster, "I'll have to blow his brains out in more ways than one."

Happy Valentine's Day's Eve. Yeah, stalking is wrong by the way.

Support the author if you can with his first book at  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TC364S2