31

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licences then you novice eggs will hatch into chicks, you'll become semi pros. I expect your best." Aizawa disclosed to the class that stood in front of him.

As of right now, class 1A and many other schools were waiting outside of the Takoba National Stadium, in total, there were roughly 1,540 other students here, and Hanako was having none of it.

She was more than prepared for this test, yes, but that was in fighting and just general heroics; mentally, she was not. She understood that UA was a fast paced school with their curriculum, but given that the class has been attacked not too long ago, could UA maybe just tone it down a notch? She was still in a constant daze like state to others, constantly thinking of something or another. 

(In reality she was trapped in her thoughts with no way to get out, her thoughts were too deep, and she'd allowed herself to go right to the bottom.)

"Lets call out the usual you guys on my mark-" Kirishima began, meanwhile a very tall boy came walking towards Kirishima and Kaminari, he had a hat on which had an 'S' on it.
"Go PLUS ULTRA!"

The UA motto was interrupted by the tall boy, the members of Hanako's class halting their chant as he began to do so.

"You know it's pretty rude to barge into other people's huddles, Inasa." A guy with purple hair said in a monotone voice, he too had the hat on.

"What? Pardon me, I am so very EXTREMELY SORRY!" The loud boy said plunging his head onto the cement floor as a way of bowing. The school left after that, their teacher re-directing them the correct way.

"Yoarashi Inasa ." Aizawa declared.

"Do you know that guy Aizawa-sensei?" Ashido inquired, others nodding along.

"Indeed, Yoarashi is strong, he's the same year as you all. Yoarashi received the top scores for those recommended but for some unknown reason he turned down his acceptance to UA." Aizawa explained, people nodding and 'oh'ing in realisation.

"Eraser!" A female voice shouted, making Aizawa-sensei flinch with annoyance. "I'd know that scowl anywhere! I saw you on TV and at the sports festival but it's been a while since we've been this close in person." The female voice continued, as she and some other students walked over "Lets get married." She finished in an imperative tone.

"No." Aizawa growled. Good thing, Hanako wondered if this woman knew if he was already married, if not, how would she react to the news?

Joke then laughed out "You're a real laugh riot buddy...." she said through fits of laughter.

"As I've said before , you're impossible, Joke." As Aizawa said 'Joke', Midoriya went into a hero knowledge frenzy.

"Come on imagine it! If I was your wife you'd have a future full of laughter!" She said, putting a thumbs up in Aizawa's face. Hanako had only stayed with Aizawa for a week, but she knew that Aizawa wouldn't really appreciate that, no, he would hate it. Now that left Hanako to wonder how Aizawa tolerated Yamada...

"That sounds like an actual nightmare." Aizawa retorted only making Joke burst out laughing even more.

"It seems like you two are close." Asui noted

"Our agencies were near each other, as young heroes striving to make a difference in the world, a mutual love bloomed-!" She began before Aizawa cut her off

"Noitdidn't." Aizawa said very quickly.

"Oh I do miss your quick retorts. You're my favourite person to tease, future husband." She responded. Hanako doubted that the 'future husband' thing was going to happen, but she can let Joke dream.