3

She adored the times that it was just him and her, the sweet honey kisses he'd place on her temples after she'd succeeded in something; such as riding a bike. Though one she didn't love to reminisce on, were the times her parents were together.

Those sweet honey kisses on her temples seemed to never exist, the love she felt with him alone was diminished. Because he batted it away with his force and violence. It was almost as if his love for her was unconditional, and even with that, it almost seemed as though he never loved her at all.

It was the same for her mother.

The times when she'd play princesses with her, placing a plastic tiara of her own on her head as the younger female sat in a big poofy princess dress. Though the moment the two of Hanako's parents were together, the land of tea parties and princesses were all nothing but a wish, a faint memory.

Her mother was never the queen that she pretended to be, the person who protected everyone with their heart was what a queen was. And her mother was nothing like that. So if her mother couldn't be the queen, Hanako supposed that she'd have to be the queen in her mother's place. But being a queen proved to be more emotionally draining than being a princess.

So why not run away. She was never in need of a knight, she was in need of a sword. And maybe sooner or later, that sword would be in her grasp.

********

Hanako was currently sat at her desk, having turned around to look at Iida. Why? Well the girl had remembered how he had been slightly rude to her (in her opinion) on the first day, so now he was her selected mortal enemy. 

(Plus the boy knew how to do a tie well, and Hanako, Hanako may not....)

"Yamikumo, why are you staring at Iida?" Jiro questioned the other girl. Hanako continued to stare at his deathly as she explained.

"I have chosen him as my mortal enemy."

"Uh... why?"

"He critiqued my tie."

"You don't wear a tie, Yamikumo."

"Precisely."

"That doesn't make sense."

Hanako didn't stop death staring at the boy, she had no remorse and would do as she pleased. Though one boy decided that he was feeling rather left out. "He's not your mortal enemy, Four Eyes wouldn't hurt you out of respect.  That's why I'd be a better mortal enemy." Bakugo huffed in a rather self-absorbed tone.

Hanako turned to look at him with a challenging face of 'Oh really?' and analysed him. "You're the arsonist, right?"

"I'm not a fucking arsonist, I'm the king of murders and explosions."

"Arsonist..... anyways, you seem like a good mortal enemy, you're my new mortal enemy." Hanako proudly huffed as she closed her eyes, still seeming to carry a smile.

Bakugo huffed, turning his face away, muttering things such as "Fucking idiot." and "I'll kill her if she wants to be my enemy."

Hanako turned back around, smiling cheekily. She'd never really had an enemy before, at least, if she did she didn't know about it. So what did enemies do? Weren't they usually people who hated each other? She didn't hate many people, if anyone at all. Not even them

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys, I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo, you're talented so don't sulk like a child about your loss okay? " Aizawa began.