Part 2: Disguise

"Don't pretend to be someone else because you won't 

find the person you were meant to be by doing that," -jakeytheggie

________________________________________________________________________________

Time Skip end of school

Yn POV

FINALLY! School day is over. Thank goodness today is Friday. *sees jimin and his friends coming to her* Oh sh*t. Oh sh*t. 

I try to run away because I might be late for something because of them, but too late. Jimin grabs my hair. f*ck.

 WHY JIMIN WHY? I need to go somewhere. UGHHHHH! 

"Do my homework." Jimin said

Out of frustration, I said," NO!" The somewhere I need to go to is SOOOOO important.

  "Oh really, well let's see if you can survive with me and the boys beating you up," Jimin said smirking.

"You should stop smirking. It doesn't look good. You know I think clown makeup would look better on you," I said. (dont take seriously. I dont mean that) 

Before I knew it, he tried to punch me but I dodged it and punched him first. Then, I ran away. But, they started chasing me. 

I tried looking for a spot to hide, but couldn't find one.

Then, I was almost cornered. I found the girl and boys restroom. I smirked because I had a plan. 

And I went inside. The seven boys were outside of the girls bathroom. They wouldn't go inside. Good thing I am a nerd. 

I really appreiciate people calling me a nerd because they are technically calling me smart. 

Just because I am wearing fake glasses and fake braces doesn't mean I am a nerd.

Good thing I brought extra clothes. So, I took off my fake glasses and fake braces and I let my hair down. I changed my clothes to better ones. (you can imagine what you are wearing) 

After I was finished I got out of the girls bathroom and saw Jimin and his six other friends. They were all staring at me.

 And I said," If you want to look at me longer, then take a picture. That will last longer." 

"ooh. smart one eh," Jimin said while getting closer to me. 

He was going to say something but I put one finger on his lips. 

"shhh. Don't talk. You're putting dead cells on me when you talk. (credits to Kim Taehyung) And brush your teeth or use a freshener in your mouth cause your breath smells bad( i dont mean it)," I said while keeping eye contact with him. 

I then pushed him away and walked out of the school to my mansion. Thank goodness I packed extra clothes.

Jimin POV

YAY! School is over! "hey, Aera. I need to go somewhere so I cant come with you to the movies. I cant tell you where I am going because it is mafia stuff," I said trying to act cute.

Gosh, Aera looks so clueless that I am playing with her. Aera nodded and went away. I went to the boys and we all went to the nerd. 

Yn tried to run away, but I grabbed her hair and said," Do my homework."

 After a moment she said," NO!" I was shocked. 

I didn't know she would do that. I tried to punch her but she dodged it and she punched me first. 

I was surprised. She looks cute when she's mad. HOLD UP! dontsaythatparkjimin.

Yn started to run away and me and the six boys were trying to catch up and get her. 

After some time of chasing her," We ALMOST GOT HER CORNERED," Namjoon hyung said.

 We were all panting. Yn runs way too fast. Until, she smirked at all of us and went to the girls bathroom. 

The boys and I started to say," Dang, we almost got her." 

Jin and Jungkook were quiet. Jin and Jungkook has been quiet when Yn joined the school. They are acting so suspicious. 

Like, they always have there private talks. Just the two of them. But, I have to understand because I know they might be having a hard time and they are probably trying to get along. 

While I was thinking of Jin and Jungkook, Yoongi said to me," Hey, Don't forget that we have a meeting with the Black Mask." I nodded as a yes. 

Then, we all saw a girl get out of the girls bathroom. I was staring at her and the boys continued talking and then saw me looking up and down the girl. 

The girl saw me and said," If you want to look at me longer, then take a picture. That will last longer." 

"ooh. smart eh." I said while getting close to her. 

She might be an easy target i thought. Everyone falls for me because of my charms. 

I was about to say something until she put her index finger on my mouth and said,"shhh. Don't talk. You're putting dead cells on me when you talk. (credits to Kim Taehyung) And brush your teeth or use a freshener in your mouth cause your breath smells bad( i dont mean it)" 

Then, she walked away. WHaT! HOW! That was the first time a girl has done that to me. The boys started laughing and teasing me. 

Then we went to our houses to get ready for the mafia meeting.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Loves! How are you all doing? I hope You all liked this part! It is probably a little long in my opinion. :) Well, stay safe and stay healthy <3<3<3 Luv U!