Part 1: The Beat Up

"Never underestimate people because of what they look like. Sometimes, people that you might have underestimated might be people that are way stronger than you." -jakeytheggie

________________________________________________________________________________

Yn POV

*alarm rings*

"UGHHHHH," I said tiredly. 

"I. dont. want. to. go. to. SCHOOOLLLLL!" I said whining. 

I looked down and saw my bruises getting better. Well I guess there is gonna be more "art" on my skin today. I got out of bed and got ready for school. 

I ate breakfast. Even though my bullies say "im fat" I still eat. 

There are two types of fat. Which are the person who eats healthy fat and the one who eats the junk fat. I wasn't hungry hungry anyways.

 I live in my mansion by myself with my maids. I am rich and something else but I cant tell anyone. Even the readers. I put my nerdy glasses and my fake braces on. 

I put those on because I dont want fake friends and men that use me for money. I went outside to walk to school

Time skip

Jungkook POV

I was with my friends Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Hobi hyung, Jimin-ssi hyung, and Taetae hyung. 

We all saw the nerd Yn walking by until Jimin-ssi hyung pulled her hair and said," Where is my homework?" Yn just stay quiet.

I feel bad for her. I'm just acting so I can fit in. I saw Yn nodded her head as a no and then Jimin-ssi hyung punched her on the face. 

"Hyungs, lets beat this stup*d nerd," Jimin-ssi hung said while punching and kicking her on the stomach. 

I looked into her eyes and she looked at mine. She knew I wanted to help, but her eyes told me to let them beat her up. 

"I need to go bathroom hyungss," I said cutely. 

I am usually the cute one in our group. (pls dont take this seriously. All BTS members are REALLLLLYYYY CUTEu) 

"Okayyyyyy Kookie" they all said at the same time. 

I can't bear seeing her like this. Then, I went.

Jimin POV

I saw the nerd walking through the gate. I went up to her and pulled her hair and asked where my homework was. I really needed that homework. 

I want good grades. I don't even know what 45*65 is. I dont know why I want good grades but ehh. me and the hyungs started to beat her up and my Kookie went to the bathroom. 

After we beat her up, we just left her there on the ground. I went to my gf, Aera. There was something suspicious about her, but I pushed the suspicious feeling aside.

 I'm just playing with her anyways.

Yn POV

I got to school and I was greeted with my bully, Jimin, pulling my hair. 

"Where is my homework?" He said.

I acted as I said sh*t in my head. I nodded no. Actually, I ripped his homework at home and threw it in the trash.

 Jimin threw a punch at my face and called his hyungs to help him beat me up. I really didn't care. 

First, Im used to them beating me up. And Second, it doesn't hurt. They are weak in my opinion. (pls dont take this serious. BTS is realllyyyy strong) Kookie was looking at me.

 He really did want to help but I knew he knew that it was okay to let them beat me up. I acted like it hurted really badly. 

But, hey, my acting is pretty good. Then they just left me on the floor.

Then, I saw Jimin's gf, Aera smirking. 

Things that Jimin doesn't know about her is that she is a mafia that kills innocent people and she is cheating on him with Jimin's group enemy, Mino.

 Jimin and his group is never quick-witted. They are not that smart enough to realize that Aera is just spying on them. But, I do. hehehhehehe.

Jin POV

To be honest, I did not want to beat Yn up. But I had to. When I saw her bruises, I felt sooooo bad for doing that. 

"That was soooo fun right hyungs?" Jimin said. 

"YES. That was SO fun," I said fake smiling. 

The other members agreed with me. I really care for the members. I do. I know Aera. I don't trust her at all. 

All she is, is a flirt, a betrayer, a player, etc. 

I know what she is doing. I know the whole thing. 

I cant tell who told me who Aera really is. Me and Jungkook have been talking about the group to stop bullying her. 

But, Jungkook and I can't. I can't tell why, readers. You readers have to find out in the story. hehehehheehehehehe. (Jin's laugh)

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Loves!!! This is my second ff. I hope you all like this Part. I am currently working on a computer because I found out writing stories are easier on computer. I work faster on computer than on phone. Well, stay safe and stay healthy <3 <3 <3 Luv u.