Wei wuxian: hah?

Lan qiren raised an eyebrow and says : join them

Wei wuxian: uhmm....

Lan qiren: you could spar with wangji.

Wei wuxian squeaks in the inside : 'meeeee vssss lan zhannn?!! I-i-i- fine! WEI WUXIAN stop blushing! Control yourself!'

Wei wuxian's ears turn red in effort to not make the blush go to his cheeks and nods

Lan wangji's ears turned red too and his heart started beating fast like he was being chased by a 🐎 horse.

Lan qiren: good.

Wei wuxian dismissed xiuli and xiumei and told them to go to jiang yanli which jiang yanli said yes to them.

Wei wuxian made his fan dissaper in a mist to everyone's suprise. Wei wuxian walked to lan wangji confidently but little did they know he was just pretending to be confident to that he wouldn't blush and shy walk to lan wangji like a maiden in love.

Wei wuxian was then infront of lan wangji who had a cold face but wei wuxian read his mind and heard

'oh no , wei wuxian is here! Beside me! What do i do?!'

Wei wuxian was trying not to laugh and only lan xichen saw it without wei wuxian's knowledge

Lan xichen: ' so he could read my brother's expressions too?'

Lan xichen thought about that because he could literally see wei wuxian face was with that "i-could-read-his-expression" face.

' i can't kiss him here!!'

Wei wuxians eyes widens hearing that and seeing what was in lan wangji's eyes.in his 37 years of living he could read peoples emotions even if they are faking it or they have a cold face by looking at their eyes or face.

Lan xichen almost choked reading his brothers face and looks at wei wuxian and it seems like he also read what lan wangji was thinking about.

Wei wuxian: lan er-gongzi?

Lan wangji looks at him coldly but wei wuxian just smiles at him

Wei wuxian: since we are going to spar , how about when i win you will tell me your birth name and let me call you with your birth name . Do you accept?

Wei wuxian asked in a challenging and competitive voice with a grin.

Lan wangji: 'birth names are for close people ... No one has called me that since i was 6..... But since i want to court him , i will say yes'

Wei wuxian's ears turned redder hearing such words

Wei wuxian: 'court....so quickly i never expected it but its welcomed and i would accept it '

Lan wangji nodded and everyone  went outside the circle where they would spar . And everyone was whispering.

Lan qiren: you can bet... Betting is forbidden but its okay...

A disicple gets a table and write the name in the left side is lan wangji and the right side is wei wuxian.

Many people bets lan wangji . only jiang yanli , jiang cheng and nie huaisang bets on wei wuxian.

The people sat down.

Lan wangji unstealths his sword while wei wuxian just smiles but did not unsleath his sword. Lan wangji's eyebrows furrows

Wei wuxian: you attack.

Lan wangji attacked first and wei wuxian just parried with his sword Stealthed. Lan wangji swiped his sword trying to attack wei wuxian in the knee but wei wuxian easily jumped

The audience watching were amazed seeing such spar. Lan qiren looks at lan xichen and tells him to join.

Lan qiren was impressed thats why he's trying to make wei wuxian, lan wangji and lan xichen improve more. Even he knows lan wangji and lan Xichen are the best fighters in his generation. Including nie mingjue.

Lan xichen unstealths his sword and joins the spar.

The audience were more excited that all the servants and all the elders of lan sect were watching.

Lan xichen was heading to wei wuxian , wei wuxian parried it and he jumped to his starting spot while lan wangji and lan xichen went to their starting spot.

Wei wuxian smiles: its unfair that it is 1 vs 2

Wei wuxian then separate his sword until there were two swords in each of his hand

The audience were gaping including the servants. The lan heirs look at wei wuxian.

Wei wuxian then attacked but only with beginner sword forms.

It lasted until 20 minutes , wei wuxian patience was in the limit so he decided he would not let them win but he would just play a fool and do things weakly its like he would use 0.11% of his power and strength.

Wei wuxian kicked lan xichen's back knee and lan xichen fell down. Lan wangji was about to attack wei wuxian but wei wuxian spined to avoid the attack and kicked lan wangji's back and lan wangji fell down on top of his brother.

Wei wuxian dusted himself while grinning , he stealths his sword. And made it back to one sword.

Bet announcer (disciple) : wei wuxian , WINS

Jiang yanli, jiang cheng and nie huaisang cheers