25

George still sat there his legs dangling of the edge, oblivious of the person who had just sat next to him. "Hey Georgie." His voice was deep, almost seductive? George became easily flustered when Dream used his 'nickname'. "I told her."

---

George turned to face Dream, their eyes connecting instantly. He felt Dream's fingers entwine with his, causing him to blush. Dream was finally his

They sat there, enjoying the others company since it was quiet, Bad had taken the others a bit further down the mountain, so that Dream could talk to George. 

"Clay?" George spoke softly, shuffling closer to Dream. "What do we do now?" George knew what he wanted, they were both single, and both knew of the others feelings. But he wanted to make sure Dream still wanted it too.

Dream removed his hand from George's, causing George to whine at the loss. Instead, he wrapped it around the smaller, pulling him closer. George smiled almost instantly, before resting his head against Dream's shoulder. He was the happiest he had ever been. 

"Well, we can do a lot of things." Dream interrupted the comforting silence. 

"Like what?" George spoke impatiently, as Dream's grip tightened on him. 

"You could .. be mine?" Dream paused, checking down on George, looking for any type of discomfort. Only to find George bright red, and looking up at him.

"Are you asking me to be your boyfriend Dream?" George teased, playing with Dream's hand. 

"Uh- Do you?" He asked nervously.

 George nodded, leaning upwards into Dream. George's lips brushed against his, not before Dream lent down further, causing their lips to collide within seconds. George smirked into the kiss, as Dream began moving his hand, his hands tracing George's hips, making him bottom out. 

"Bad asked me to come get yo-" They both pulled away instantly, turning to face who had stumbled upon them. "Oh shit, sorry- I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Wait Nick." Dream called out. "Look- Sorry about you having to find out .. this way." He rubbed the back of his head, looking down at George who's face was equally as red. 

Who would want one of their best friends to walk in on them kissing? And who knows what they would had done if Sapnap hadn't had interrupted. 

Sapnap giggled lightly, "Its fine. But congrats guys, I guess George did have feelings for you in the end Dream." He left without hesitation, not wanting to intrude on their, moment

"You told Sap that you liked me?" George cooed, cupping Dream's face. 

"I did Georgie." He spoke back with the same energy, removing his hand from George's hips. "We should probably head back, don't want them to leave without us." Dream began to stand, but stopped halfway when feeling George tug at his hoodie. 

"Dream?" He whined, looking up at Dream since he was still sat on the edge of the mountain. George shifted in his position, wincing slightly, his face flushing red when realising what Dream had done to him. 

Dream caught on, glancing down at George. "Not now George." He wheezed slightly, before helping George up. They both began walking down the mountain trying to catch up with the others, and after some time off begging, Dream had finally caved in and gave George his hoodie so he could hide his situation.

"Thank you." He spoke quietly, slipping the hoodie over his torso. It was big on him, and it smelt like Dream's cologne. They continued to walk in silence, the both of them were just too caught up In their own thoughts.

"There you two are." Bad exhaled, turning to Dream and George. "We thought you guys had gotten lost on the way down here." Bad turned towards the others, signalling for them to follow the path down to their camping site.

"So .. are you guys together now?" Bad asked curiously, giving short glances at the both of them. They both nodded eagerly, following Bad as he began to slowly walk down the trail. "Are you going to disclose the relationship to the public?" 

Dream didn't mind the public knowing, he just wanted to make sure George was comfortable with it before deciding anything final. 

"We will eventually." Dream decided to leave it there, sensing the tension in the atmosphere. Dream let his hand slide down to George's, the two enlacing their fingers, still following Bad along the trail.

George glanced up, smiling at the man who he fell for. It was always him, it always had been.

---

OH MY IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHIL AGAIN- AND IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO BADLY WRITTEN LMAO

anyways- thank you sm for reading this:) it has 1.4K READS WTH POG!!! sorry to just end it like this, I just didn't rly know how to end it since this whole book as just been me improvising as we went along, I never acc had a plot to begin with LOL

I will be starting a new dnf fanfic soon:D

wordcount: 833