8

Was he going to confess to me?

---

George sat there, unsure on what he should do. He got up from his desk, and stumbled across to his bed. He should get some sleep before questioning what happened again. Yet George spent 78% of the night thinking about what had just happened.

(time skip to the morning :D)

"Gogyy" Sapnap cooed. "Wake up you idiot." He repeatedly (lightly) punched George in his arms until he was forced to wake up.

George came to the decision that he wouldn't stop anytime soon, so he woke.

 "Im awake Sapnap." George groaned. Sapnap was sitting on the side of George's bed now, making sure he didn't accidentally fall asleep again. "What do you want?" George mumbled, Sapnap had came in here for a reason. 

"Dream booked us a table at this new restaurant he found, it's supposed to be really good." Sapnap smiled. George then sat up, grabbing his phone from his bedside table. Turns out it was  4PM, he had slept through the whole day. 

"Shit, it's already 4. What time will we be leaving?" He opened up Twitter. "We will leave around 5:30. You better be ready Gogy." George rolled his eyes. "Oh and George, the restaurant won't allow you in unless you are dressed formal."

 George huffed, he hated wearing suits, they made him feel confined and preppy. He slowly got up from his bed, and was greeted by a mirror. He had bad morning hair, and his eyes were red, he looked a mess. 

He still had 1 hour till we left, George quickly grabbed some clothes and a towel, then headed to the bathroom. 

George was in a rush, he had 1 hour to get ready, he opened the bathroom door, only to realise there was someone else in the bathroom with him. Shit.

"George what the fuck." Dream rapidly grabbed a towel. It took a second for George to realise what was happening, he had now seen every part of Dream. His face flushed a bright shade of pink, his mind went back to last night. How could he have forgotten? Dream was about to confess something to George.   

"You like what you see Georgie?" Dream teased, the towel only covered half his body, leaving his abs to be shown. George was practically drooling. 

"Yes." George cursed in his head, he really said that out loud? "I mean no- i'm going to go now." George left the bathroom, he felt his cheeks burn.  

George rushed to the upstairs bathroom, locking the door behind him. He looked at himself In the mirror, he was a hot mess. His face was now a dark shade of red, his mind kept replaying the moment. (oh my-) He had almost forgotten the whole point of coming to the bathroom. George turned the shower on, making sure it was cold. 

(time skip | he's now in his bedroom)

He ended up choosing his dads old tuxedo, it was the only formal outfit he had brought. The tuxedo was a medium, yet George still had to roll up his sleeves. It was around 5, he had to wait on everyone else now. His mind still unable to process what had happened. Yet he was still grateful that his face was less red. He turned on his PC, hoping to play Minecraft to get his mind of certain topics.

GeorgeNotFound joined the game

<TommyInnit> GOGGYYYY

If he had known the child was on the server, he probably wouldn't have joined. 

<TommyInnit> VC 2

<TommyInnit> VC 2

<TommyInnit> VC 2