4

"I don't think Dream will be staying with you for that long, at the rate you're going I will make you leave if he doesn't." George left her to think about what he said. He was the one walking away with a smug face this time.

---

George swam urgently across the ocean, trying to get back to shore before he would be forced to talk with Sophie again. As much as George hated to admit it, she scared him. A lot. The way her brown eyes, lay upon you so innocently, the way she brushed her hair of her shoulders, you would have never thought how much of a monster she could actually be. 

"George?" It was Dream, he watched as Dream came swimming over to George, "Yeah?" George's eyes studied Dream.

 "What were you talking about with Sophie? She keeps saying nothing wrong, but I know something is bothering her. Any ideas?" Dream's words were harsh, George wasn't sure if he meant for it, but it still hurt him. 

"No." George managed to utter out one word, before trying to swim away from the figure. He didn't want to be near Dream when he was like this. George has only had the pleasure once before of meeting Dream when mad, things didn't go well.

"George stop." He flinched as he felt a cold hand grasp his shoulder and pull him back. "Something happened between you and Sophie. George please just fucking tell me." Dream was acting like a baby now, Sophie had obviously influenced him a lot more than he thought. (Idk if the last bit makes sense but oh well :D )

 Who did this man think he was? He gets a girlfriend and now he thinks he's better than everyone else? George's furrowed his eyebrows. "Dream there are two sides to a story, Sophie may not be the only one upset." 

"Whatever." He mumbled while swimming towards Sapnap. George frowned, he didn't even apologise?

---

It had been over 30 minutes since George and Dream last spoke, neither of them had made the effort to confront each other about what had happened, let alone apologise. 

"Gogy, what's up?" Sapnap sense Georges discomfort. He glanced over toward the ocean, Dream had been playing with Sophie in the water for the last 15 minutes. "Nothing much." George held his hand against his forehead, protecting his eyes from the setting sun.

"I heard about you and Dream, I cant remember the last time you guys got into a actual argument." Sapnap muttered. That had grabbed George's attention.

"Did he tell you?" George sat up, they had both been lying down on the sand, but George wanted to be able to watch Dream more clearly. "Yeah, he said that he got mad at you and that he was afraid that he had upset you." Sapnap shrugged, while George felt guilt, he hadn't meant to push Dream further away, yet Dream still hasn't even tried to apologise. 

 He frowned as he watched his loved one play in the calming waves, but Sophie ruined the mental image George had created. 

"Hey guys, can one of you get Dream and Sophie? It's getting late and we should probably go home." Bad then shuffled towards the car. 

"You're time to shine Georgie, maybe try and sort it out with Dream on your way to the car?" George rolled his eyes as he slowly trudged towards them. George knew Sophie saw him, he could sense the way she grabbed onto Dream, as if George would just take him away from her. (Which he wished he could) 

"Uhm?" George coughed into his hand, making Dream part from her lips. "We are getting ready to leave, if you guys wanna come?" Dream nodded his head, then grasped onto Sophies hand. 

George turned his back quickly, not wanting to watch Dream fall deeper for someone else. The walk back to the car was the most unsettling thing ever, George heard Dream and Sophie giggle about stuff, he heard Dream laugh at Sophies BAD jokes, he knew Dream's laugh was fake when it came for Sophie, I think even Sophie knew. 

"Hurry guysss." Sapnap whined. George jumped into Bad's car, feelings relived that the walk was over. Dream and Sophie hopped into the seats behind George.

It was like that, Bad and Sapnap were in the front ( Bad driving ) then Dream and Sophie were in the back back while George ig was just in the middle by himself :/ 

 George took out his phone and scrolled through twitter trying to block out the giggles coming from behind him. Everyone was asking if they could stream, george reckoned that would be a good idea to get his mind of this day. He let himself laugh at a couple of the dnf tweets, they were making scenarios about him and Dream, since they had moved in together. He wished they were real. 

"Georgie cmon." It was Sapnap thankfully, George got out of the car then headed for the house. It was quiet, all he could hear was the commotion coming from the front door.

 "Im going to stream in like 10 minutes." George announced, as much as he hated Dream at this moment, he didn't want his stream to be Dream's accidental face reveal. "I will hop on later Gogy." Sapnap gave George a grin, before heading to his room.

---

this isn't rly my best chapter yet, i wrote this at like 4AM last night n I have only just finished the last two paragraphs rn! so ignore my bad writing!!!

word count - 939

(Sorry for it being short)