22

Dream hesitantly placed his arm around George's waist, waiting to see if George would reject his touch. Once he didn't see any discomfort for George, he pulled George closer, resulting in Dream now spooning George. ;)

Both of them were definitely tired. But would they be able to sleep? No. 

---

TW// literally a small bit of nsfw 

George woke up. He was tired, and not only that, but he had a huge handover from the night before. He tried to sit up, but soon realised he was trapped. George lay there puzzled.

"Oh-" He exhaled loudly. He was laying in Dream's arms.

His face flushed bright pink. Fortunately he was facing away from Dream.

"G-george?" Dream's voice was hoarse, making George blush even more. "Are you awake?" Dream spoke softly, then began to play with George's hair.

George nodded, allowing the situation to continue.

They both lay there, trying to recall the nights before.

"I kissed you for a lot more reasons then I said."

George's eyes widened, had Dream admitted his feelings? 

"Dream?"

"Yes?"

"What were the reasons?" They still lay facing away from each other, making the situation bearable enough.

Dream knew what George meant. He had hoped that George was drunk enough to forgot what had happened last night, but to Dream's dismay he wasn't. 

He stopped playing with George's hair, and turned to lay upright.

"Do we have to do this now?"

George mimicked his movements, both now staring at the ceiling of the tent.

"I would like to."

"Uh- well, one of the reasons i k- kissed you. Was because I-" He paused, glancing at George's face before continuing. "I wanted you."

"Wanted me?" George repeated. Dream wanted me? "I'm not following."

Dream ran his hands through his hair, sighing. "I wanted to kiss you. I want you."

"Oh." George's cheeks became warm. He didn't speak in past tense. He felt bad for his lack of words as a response, but Dream should understand.

"George?"

"Yeah."

"When I kissed you, you kissed back. Why?"

George froze, hesitating before speaking. "I want you too."

"Oh-" It was Dream's turn to stay silent. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, they were just too busy with their thoughts.

"What does this mean?" George spoke hesitantly, if he wasn't confused about his feelings before, he was definitely was now.

"Whatever you want it to mean."

He didn't know what he wanted it to mean.

He knew he wanted Dream, but at what cost? He didn't want to ruin their friendship, because of some crush. 7 years of memories, down the drain. (idk how long they have been friends for lololol) He never wanted to lose Dream. But yet, his heart still desired Dream. He was the only person who could make him feel that way. 

"What are you trying to say?" He pushed on. Wanting to understand Dream's intentions and feelings before saying anything else.

"I-" He paused. Turning to face George. "George. I like you."

George's face became hot. If the tension in the tent wasn't obvious before, it was now.

"In what way?" He continued to act clueless, so he could buy more time to understand his feelings.

"Fuck- George you know in what way." Dream's eyes were still on George, trying to understand any sort of emotion that he may display.

George simply smiled. Dream liked him.

"George?"

Nothing.

"Are you okay?" Dream stuttered, thinking he had just lost George forever. "If you dont feel th-"

"You don't know how long I have wanted to hear those words."

That was enough for Dream to close the gap between the two. Moving his hand so that it cupped George's face.

George took a second to process what was happening. Dream was kissing him. Immediately, he kissed back, moving his mouth in sync with Dream's.

The feeling was euphoric. He had only been with 2 other girls before Cassy, and everything about this moment, made him realise why he never stayed with them for longer than a couple of months.

Dream asked for entrance into George's mouth, George being the bottom he is, denied it. Resulting in Dream swiftly flipping them so that George was now lying on his back, and Dream on top of him. 

George moaned slightly because of the sudden change of position, giving Dream access into his mouth, leaving no parts untouched. (I'M SO SORRY)

They continued this, both of them savouring every moment.

Dream pulled away, giving both of them time to breathe.

"You know, It was always you."

"Huh?" George replied (still very out of breath), obviously confused.

"I thought it was some stupid crush that would eventually go away, but when i saw you at the airport for the first time, I knew that it was always you."

George blushed red, trying to cover his face, but only for his hands to be pinned down by his head.

"You ready Georgie?" Dream whispered into his ear. (AIUFDBJKNM<)

George knew what was coming, and was most certainly not ready. Fortunately curiosity got the best of him.

"Yes."

---

I AM SO SORRY-

well- PLS IM SO BAD AT WRITING STUFF LIEK THA TBIAJKDFN

Okay uh anyways- enjoy this little scene then,,,,,,

word count : 866