9

"What?" George spoke harshly, Dream ignored it and walked towards him, they were face to face. He shivered as he felt Dreams hand being placed on his jawline. "George .. " Dream moved closer, they're lips now inches apart.

---

He exhaled before enclosing the gap between them. Dream's kiss was light, Dream moved his hands onto to his waist. He began deepen the kiss, his hands now ventured around George. 

The kiss lasted for 30 seconds yet it felt like 1 for George. He frowned as Dream pulled away, his face had became a deep shade of red. George stood there awkwardly, until Dream had then briskly turned away to leave the bathroom, that was it

George stood there meekly. Watching Dream as he left without a word. As much as George enjoyed the kiss, he was mad. Dream only kissed him so he wouldn't say yes to Cassy, it was painfully obvious. George gathered his thoughts, adjusted his suit before exiting the bathroom.

"George! You're just in time, Cassy just brought the food." George gave a weak smile, before returning to his seat, his eyes anywhere but Dream. It didn't matter anyway, Dream was flirting with Sophie. Two can play that game, he smirked before eating his pizza. 

"So Georgie." Sapnap turned to him. "You gonna ask for Cassys number?" Dream was now listening, his eyes on George. "Yeah I think I will." George lightly laughed, as he heard Dream scoff. 

(time skip to the end of the meal)

"Will that be all?" Cassy addressed the group. Sapnap nodded, making sure to tip her. They headed towards the car, apart from George he waited for Cassy. 

"Hey uh Cassy?" He was nervous, he hadn't really asked for anyones number. "Oh, hi George." She smiled, he felt guilty that the only reason he was doing this was to get back at Dream, he promised himself that he would at least try to get to know her.

 "Hey can I get your number?" George noticed her face lit up, while finding something to write on.

"Here." She handed me the paper. 

-inset number- 

text me:)

Cassy 

Her handwriting was neat, he felt guilty again. "Thanks, I guess i'll see you around?" Cassy nodded, before turning around back to her friend. George sighed, he didn't even know if he was straight.

"Sooo?" Sapnap greeted George outside the restaurant. "Soo?" George repeated, winding up Sapnap. "Dude, tell me how'd it go?" He smirked, while holding up Cassy's number infant of Sapnap. He looked at George in disbelief.

 "You definitely got lucky with her." Sapnap tugged George by the arm, then pulled him across the car-park to show everyone else. 

"Georgie is a real ladys man,-" Sapnap began speaking, but George wasn't listening. His eyes were on Dream, there was no emotion his green eyes displayed nothing. He frowned, it annoyed George that he was so hard to read. Dream turned to face George, their eyes connecting before his face flushed pink, and his gaze moved towards the floor. 

"-good on you Gogy." Sapnap smiled, handing back Cassys number, before he took his seat in the back row. It was just George and Dream who they were waiting on.

"I thought the kiss might of changed your mind?" Dream whispered, before taking his seat in the car. George shivered, Dream kissed him because he was jealous? He smirked at the thought. "George? You coming?" Bad whined, he was getting impatient. George nodded, then took his place next to Sapnap.

He took out his phone, entering Cassys details. He decided to send her a friendly text, not wanting to lead her on, until he found out what the kiss meant to Dream.

Cassy

hey

this is George btw 🙃

She responded almost instantly.

took you long enough

I thought you had forgotten about me already :(

how could I forget about you?

we spoke five minutes ago

apology accepted :]

anyways- what do you do for a living?

im a streamer

I livestream playing stuff like Minecraft

you play Minecraft?

PLEASE- isn't that game for like 5 year olds?

I mean idk but its fun to have a job where you play videogames 

what do you do?

I work at a restaurant you idiot 

did you forget already? 😂

Shit, he forget. 

my bad 

"George?" It was Bad. "Cmon, get out the car." George nodded

I have to go now

but ig ttul?

see you later Georgie 🥰

He cringed at the use of the nickname, and the use of the emoji. He got out of the car, everyone was now inside apart from him. 

He was greeted by Sophie at the door, she just scolded at him before leaving to go back outside. George was grateful he didn't have to talk to her. He walked towards the fridge, he hadn't ate much of his pizza after Dream had kissed him, his mind was too focused on what had just happened. He frowned, he missed Dreams lips on his-

"-Hey." George didn't turn around, he waited for Dream to speak. Only to be surprised when he felt cold hands grip onto his waist. His heart rate increased, would this be cheating on Cassy? No, he wasn't even dating her yet

"I don't think we finished what we did in the bathroom." His voice was low, almost seductive. He leaned towards George's ear, his hands still lay firm on his waist. "Do yo-"

"Am I interrupting something?" Sapnap looked embarrassed.

Dream removed his hands from George's waist abruptly, turning to face Sapnap. George stayed in the same position, opening the fridge. Why did Dream think it was okay to toy with his emotions? And why was he all over George now, not that he was complaining.

"Not at all. I was just telling George something." Dream muttered. 

"Anyway, George have you messaged Cassy yet?" Wrong time Sapnap. "Uh yeah, I told her about me streaming Minecraft, she said it was 5 year olds." He was mocking her. He chuckled slightly before adverting his eyes on Dream. He was on his phone again, messaging someone. Again.

----

this chapter is a short one - BUT WTH THANKS FOR 140 READS!!??