"Nah, Im not smart so pass..."

I slightly laughed. This girl is something..

"Doctor Son... Doctor Carter is looking for you.."

We were interrupted by Nurse Millie..

"See yah Doctor of the brains.."The girl saluted at me.

I just smirked on her.

_______

"Arthur, why not give me enuf vacation so I can refresh my life?" I told Arthur over the line. He's currently in Bosnia for convention.

"Nah-ah."He laughed" Bye, bro..."

"Arthur!"

Damn, that asshole hanged up on me.

"Hi,doc..."

Paige greeted me. She's beside my door,smirking...

Oh, I forgot about her....

I actually texted her last week coz I was bored and horny so we hooked up. And now, she's here again..

She approached me and sat on my table."They don't want you to give a vacation again,huh?"

I shrugged."Well, I'm their best doctor so..."

She giggled."Well,you can show how good of a doctor you are..."

"Did you lock the door?"I asked.

"Of course."She leaned down and gave me a kiss.

She straddled me and gyrated on me.

"Fuck.."She moaned.

We made out for awhile when she kneeled down and opened my fly..

"Fuck, I miss this..."

She immediately licked the tip of the hewd of my cock and played with it..

"Good nurse..." I said and licked my lower lip.."That's right.. Uhm....."

She blowed job my cock for minutes and then stood up. She immediately took her scrub pants down along with her panty. And then straddled me again.

We both moaned when my dick made its way, all the way inside her wet vagina.

"Shit,so tight.."

My hand slithered inside her scrub shirt to squeezed on her breasts. While she's humpin over me..

Were both so into it when we heard a knock on my door..

"Doc?" Its my assistant.

"W-what?"

"Mr. Kristoff is looking for you.."

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute..."

"Okay, doc..."

"Let's finish this fast..."

Paige giggled as she fasten her pace..

______________

This is going to be my life again.

I am getting 34 years old and I'm still playing with hoes. I thought Catherine was the one for me. But yeah, I was wrong.. Now I am back messing with the girls.

I don't want this kind of life. I want a family. I want a wife, I want a daughter. But how?

Maybe I can adopt.

Paige seem not that type of girl who will settle. She's still young.. And I don't even like her.. We're just using each other for sex..

I thought of cassie..