New City|Dong Wook

Start from the beginning

After hours later, we were done with almost everything. The unpacking, decoration and checking other necessary things. Only my room and bathrooms were left which I didn't let him do because that's quite personal. "Finally!" I sighed. Dong Wook chuckled as he plopped beside me on the couch. "Your house was already pretty but after this makeover it looks more bright and beautiful." he commented.

"Aww thank you" I smiled. "I'll drink juice for us. I haven't really bought other stuff like tea, coffee and grocery. I hope you don't mind?" I questioned. "no no not at all. In fact, I was thinking of asking for juice because we've worked too much and drinking something hot would get me more sweaty." I know he said that to make me feel better. I smiled before getting up. I went to the kitchen and took two cans of orange juice and the packet of chips I had stole from my brother.

I placed them on cutting board because I don't remember where I kept the tray. I walked out and sat back down. We both started talking ourself. I mean it's not back to get to know your neighbor. They can be helpful anytime.

I was transferred here from my country. It is hard to leave my family behind and shift here but I had to do that. This job pays me enough to handle my whole family yet my brother and dad work. Dad is about to get retired in 3-4 years so he said he will do an early retirement in 1-2 years. I am 23 right now so my goal is to save tons of money, get married at 27 and travel the world with my husband.

It's quite simple and common but it will be interesting. It's been few weeks I moved here and every Saturday, Sunday me and my neighbor, Dong Wook go around Seoul. He is making this city familiar to me which is really good for me. I was getting familiar to this area and travel facility. All thanks to Dong Wook. He comes at my house or sometimes I go to his. It's like we're are being best friends but my feelings says the other way.

Yes my feelings. You know what this means. I like him. It's still too early but I can't help it because he is just perfect in my eyes. He is comfortable go be with, he doesn't say anything that makes me uncomfortable. Takes care of me, help me in any and every way. The way he is protective when we are out makes him look manly. He is just making me fall for him more unknowingly. I hate it because I don't know how he feels.

But I decided to confess my feelings to him today which is his birthday. We either start a new relation of ours or close this chapter of us. I hope everything goes fine. I took a deep breath as I stopped right in front of his door. I ringed the bell and waited for him to open the door. I heard clicks as the door was now opened. My smile faded as I saw a girl standing in the door. I frowned. "Nuguseyo?" she said. I remember this. Dong Wook said this the first we met.

"Y/n Hunter Imnida." I said and bowed at her. I started learning Korean myself from talk to me in Korean. "Ah Neo Hunter iya? (So you are hunter?) Way Gaedaeneun jinjja yeppeoseyo!" (You are really pretty!) she said. I only understood that she called me pretty. "Kamsahamnida" I smiled. "Dorawaseyo" she moved out way. I walked inside. I removed my shoes and looked the slippers I usually wear. I frowned when I didn't saw them.

"Yeogi" I heard the girl say. She placed a pair of slippers for me. I saw she was wearing my usual ones. I felt jealous of her. She is really beautiful. Her black, shiny hair. Brown eyes. Soft and smooth skin. Her figure which was seen perfectly in her blue body fit dress which stopped at her nid-thight. I followed her as we entered the living room. I saw Dong Wook sitting around his friends. I knew you friends which came last week to party. They all welcomed me warmly but this girl is new here.

"Ohh Y/n! You're here!" Dong Wook hugged me. "Happy Birthday Wookie" I wished him. I gave him my gift. He placed on the table and walked back to me. "Go sit with them. I'll be back." he said as I nodded. I went to his friends which were my too now. "Hey Y/n!" all greeted me. They all speak English with me. We all were talking and laughing when Dong Wook came. This girl here, jumped out of her seat and clinged on his arms.

Ugh she's getting on my nerves! I rolled my eyes secretly. "Someone looks jealous" Kim Beom commented. I smacked his shoulder as he giggled. "Shut up!" I hissed at him. I turned to them and saw her kissing his cheek. They both sat down in front of me and started talking. They were holding hands and she would whisper in his ears from time to time. "Accept it Y/n.You are jealous" Beom smirked at me.

I groaned as I turned my glare to Beom. "Hey I just said what I saw. You were literally throwing death glare at her." he teased me. I clicked my tongue I'm frustration. "Guys attention please" I heard Dong Wook. I looked at him to see him smiling at that girl with heart in his eyes. Okay I had enough of this jealous feeling. "I want to introduce you to this girl. She is my only-" I cut Dong Wook and stand up.

"Your only girlfriend! We get it now cut the crap. I wished, gave you gift and I will now take my leave. Enjoy with your girl there" I said and grabbed my coat. I stomped off out if his house. I slammed the door shut as loud as I can. I heard someone yell, "Eomma!" I was now fuming in anger as I was half way to my house. I was suddenly turned around. I saw a out of breath Dong Wook. I frowned at him.

"Why would you stop off like that? The party is not over yet" he said. "I know but why would you need me when you have your such a beautiful girlfriend inside. Just go inside. She might be waiting for you" I rolled my eyes and turned around. I took a step ahead when he said something which made me stop. "She's my step sister!" my eyes widen as I was left shocked. I slowly turned around to see a smile on his face. "S-Step sister?" I stuttered.

He nodded and look a step towards me. I looked down as I was now embarrassed. He chuckled and placed his finger under my chin, lifting my face up. I didn't made eye contact with him. "look at me Y/n" he said as I looked at him hesitantly. "do you like me?" he asked sternly. My heart beat started to increase. "Do you like me?" he asks again. I took a deep breath and finally said, "Actually yes." I looked at him.

"Good! Because I think you're.really.cute" with each word he leaned forwards and at last kissed my cheek making me blush. I looked at him shocked as he walked backwards. "The party is not over babe. Let's go" he said smirking and turned around walking back into his house. I yelled in happiness before following him.

Requested by - ChrolloLucilifer