I smiled; feeling a little better, "Thanks Rex, all of this is something that I needed to hear."

I was still mad though, I'm not letting it go that easily. Rex was right about one thing, Anakin could be handling this Obi-Wan situation better. Because whether he meant those things or not, he needs to learn that he has to watch what he says to me and has to treat me with respect. I do love him and I do want to fix things with him, but he better grovel and admit he was wrong, as well as promise me that he will never act that way with me again. Because as much as I love that man, I won't tolerate being treated like a lesser being; I've dealt with that enough in my life.

He smiled with a nod, proud of himself that he could help, "Don't let him off the hook though," He lifted his index finger and pointed it at me, "He was still unnecessarily rude to you. So when we get home, you need to make him beg on his knees for your forgiveness." He smirked; dropping his hand down and gripping his helmet.

I chuckled with a nod, "Oh you know I will." I turned my attention to the clones who were piloting once they spoke of our arrival, "Alright let's get these tapes quickly boys, I need to get home."

༻✦༺

"I don't like this," Rex whispered from behind me as we slowly inched our way inside the warehouse that had all of the lights turned off.

I shrugged; whispering back, "Don't forget it's the middle of the night, they're probably sleeping." I tried to reason, but even I was starting to get an uncomfortable feeling.

"I don't know App, my gut is telling me that we should turn around." He grabbed my wrist and tugged on my arm to gain my attention so I could see the worry in his eyes. It's normally not like him to run from a fight, me neither for that matter, but oddly enough; my gut was telling me the exact same thing.

So I nodded in agreement, "Alright men let's-"

Song alert; Darth Revan but Samuel Kim
I placed it on top for easy access 💕

"Hello there." The lights the warehouse clicked on to reveal Obi-Wan glaring at me with a short Togruta girl next to him, that I'm assuming is Ahsoka, as well as a few dozen rebels behind them. Rex and the rest of my men behind me, which includes Fives and Echo, armed themselves. And the ones who weren't wearing their helmets; placed them on quickly to get ready for a fight.

I sighed heavily, it looks like Anakin's search is going to be for nothing since his target is right in front of me, "I wish I could say it's a pleasure Obi-Wan, but then I'd be lying."

He chuckled, "You sure have his attitude." He ignited his blue blade and the girl next to him ignited two white ones.

I pressed the two buttons on mine to show the glow of my red blades from both ends, "The tapes aren't even here are they?"

He shook his head, "Oh no, they never were; Bail owed me a solid." He smirked before rushing forward to attack me.

"Let's go men!" Rex shouted to his troops as they began firing on the rebels who started to fire back while my blade clashed with Obi-Wan's. But I couldn't hold it there for long since I had to defend myself from the girl as well. It was proving to be a real challenge for me, but I had Anakin's voice in my head guiding me through it.

When an opportunity opens, use the force, it's your greatest ally.

I spun and deflected their blades with every swing, sparks flew between us while the blasts from my troops and his rebels shot past our heads. Occasionally we had to duck to avoid being hit by them, "Surrender Anya!" The girl yelled and as soon as a window of opportunity opened, I waved my hand and threw her back roughly against a wall; she slid down with her eyes closed. I successfully knocked her unconscious, let's just hope she doesn't get up until I get rid of this scum in front of me.

I just didn't want to fight her, the way Anakin spoke about her made me believe that a part of him still cared. So I didn't want to be the one to end this girls life or even attempt to, "Getting rid of her won't help you, I am much more skilled than you will ever be." Obi-Wan growled while his swings became more aggressive.

Don't let the anger get the best of you in a battle, it can make you sloppy, thus sealing your defeat.

"I don't know old man," I teased as I parried one of his swings and flipped my blade up to slice vertically, but he backed away so it only slightly singed his beard, "You were locked up for quite some time, I'm actually getting bored." I chuckled with a fake yawn as I backed away from him to catch my breath. He was actually putting up a good fight, but I needed to anger him so he would get sloppy.

I stole a glance to the Togruta to see her still unconscious, "Pay attention." I brought my weapon up, just in time to catch his that was aimed straight for my neck.

"Sorry," I shrugged pushing his blade away from me forcefully, "Like I said, I'm bored."

"Then let's spice it up." Obi-Wan lifted his hand up and forced pushed me onto my back, I landed roughly with a thud and my weapon rolled away from me to my right.

I heard his footsteps inching closer and I didn't have the time to catch my breath before he brought his blade down aggressively. I quickly rolled to the right to avoid his attack and it singed against the concrete floor. I reached for my blade and ignited it once again, just in time to get on my knees and stop his attack.

I struggled to stand up as he put all of his force into pushing me down.

You are stronger than you think love, I know you are, use all of your strength with determination.

I yelled as I used all of my strength to push upwards against him. His eyes widened when I shoved his blade to the side and it flew away from his hand, "Kneel." I growled as I closed my fist and used the force to bring him to his knees. I stood over Obi-Wan with a victorious smile while I held one end of my weapon to his neck, "I guess it's you who will die by my hand Kenobi."

Instead of looking worried or even afraid; he smiled, causing my brows to furrow slightly, why isn't he more scared? "Anya!" I heard my name being shouted and I sensed an attack coming my way. I turned my head to the side just in time to see Ahsoka advancing towards me.

"Damn it." I growled through clenched teeth as I took my focus from Obi-Wan and lifted my hand to use the force; shoving her on her back a few feet away from us. I quickly turned back to Obi-Wan before he could arm himself again, but I was too late.

Never take your eye off of your opponent, that's crucial, it could easily be your end if you do.

I felt a searing pain go through my upper abdomen, my breath hitched in my throat as I dropped my lightsaber and it landed on the floor with a loud clank; retracting from both ends.

Follow all that I teach you and I know you'll always come back to me (y/n), I trust you.

༻✦༺
So good news and bad news.
The good news is; I already have the next 2 chapters written, I've had them written for the past two week. So they'll be up very soon after I change a few little details and give people a chance to catch up.
Bad news; I cried writing them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also what did you think of the Anakin commentary while you were fighting? It was a last minute addition but I think it brought it together nicely.

Thoughts?
༻✦༺