He's relentless, and his stamina is incredible. The pleasure is mind-blowing, and I want more of it. My hands scratch and scrape his arms and he groans. He squeezes my throat, and my vision is a little blurry, but I don't need to see at the moment. Only feel, and what he does to me is indescribable. I moan long and his free hand caresses me down to my pussy. As his fingers come into play too, I fly away to pleasure Island. 

When he feels me shake and shudder in orgasm,  he chases his own. He stops after a few erratic thrusts and grows harder in his release, and fills me up, and I feel so full. I slowly come back down and his hand leaves my throat. My vision returns, he pulls out of me and turns me around. His lips crash to mine, and I gasp in surprise. His tongue is in my mouth right away, and he steals the little air I have left. His arms tighten, and I imagine that a corset must feel like this. Barely able to breathe, but I don't care. If it means I can stay in his arms I will endure it. 

I break the kiss, I don't want to pass out. I rinse off, as he made a mess of me again. After he turns the shower off. So much for saving water. That didn't really work. We dry in silence, and when I want to leave, he halts me, "who?" It's all he asks and he peers at me, eyes still dark. Should I tell him? What if Taehyung wants to keep it secret? We haven't talked about it. "What does it matter who it is?" I ask instead. He regards me in silence and I wait. "You're right it doesn't. But this changes nothing." He passes me out of the bathroom and leaves me standing there. I didn't expect it to change. 

I walk to Yoongi's room, and enter. He looks up from his notebook, a sly smile on his face. "That was a long shower?" And I shrug, "I got a visitor." I climb into bed and lie down. He puts the notebook away and lies down next to me, and gathers me in his arms. He kisses my face all over, all very soft and sweet. I sigh as I hug him to me and my fingers play with the hair in the nape of his neck. Finally he kisses me, I moan, and part my lips. He slides in slowly and I shiver. The love I feel is heavy, and I revel in it. He pushes against me and I fall on my back. He hovers over me, never breaking the kiss. He scoots on top of me and he makes himself comfortable between my legs. 

His hands caress my skin softly, and mine are still in his hair, and I tug a little. He moans, and rocks his hips slowly into me and he presses against my clit and the pleasure builds again. I need air, and I wrench my face off him. "Yoongiiii," I moan, he chuckles at my needy tone, "make love to me?" And hearing my question, he moans. "With pleasure. I'll show you how much I love you." 

He slowly glides down my body, until his face is between my legs. He doesn't wait, and loves me with his tongue and lips. He licks slowly and sucks my clit and the tingles shoot through my body. He moans at the taste, and I moan at the feeling, and my hands fly into his hair, and when he wants to move away from my nub begging for attention, I grab his hair and hold him where he is. He chuckles and the vibrations add to the fuel, that's needed to come undone. 

Instead of moving he stays and focuses on my clit. He pushes two fingers into me, and I moan long, and squeeze them. He pulls them out, curling. My hips buck up at the intense pleasure that sings over my skin. His fingers speed up, and the spring releases and the room gets filled with moans. Yoongi crawls up my body and licks his way up. 'Love me good, as I love you' my vocal chords have seized up, so back to thoughts and I'm so happy I can do that with him. 

He slides into me in one move, and I pull him against me, and when he moves, I move too, and we meet halfway. The build up is gradually, everything thrown into the mix. Lips, tongue, teeth, hands, feet. It all adds to the inferno burning me, and it feels like my body is brimming over with pleasure. He rests his forehead against mine, and we stare at each other. I see in his eyes what I feel, need, lust, raw desire, and when his tongue licks mine, my second orgasm flows through me. Yoongi follows me right away, the repeatedly clenching down around him is his undoing. He fills me up, and pants above me. Our breathing returns slowly, and he rolls off me.