I want this to be real...please let this be real

I felt her put a hand on my cheek and wipe the tears away. Subconsciously I moved my hand to hold hers against my cheek.

"Why...a-are you...cry...ing?" She asked softly.

"I'm just...happy to hear your voice again...(---)...I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for that night...when you turned.." I dropped to my knees and wrapped my arms around her.

I could feel her place her hand on my head.

"It's...al-alright...it's n..ot your...f-fault."

"How can you say that...when it was me who drove you away...when it was me who took your normal life away?"

"It w-was me...who...r-ran...a..way."

"How are you not angry with me...how come you're not telling me you're mad at me?" I held onto her clothes tightly and looked at the floor again, closing my eyes. The tears falling more.

"----...look at me..." She kneeled down and put both hands on my cheeks, forcing me to look at her.

I slowly opened my eyes, and saw a small smile on (---)'s face, her eyes showing nothing but kindness and honesty.

"It's because...I...love...you." She finished. My eyes widened, and I felt my face flush. Out of embarrassment, I tackled her to the floor and dug my face into her chest so she wouldn't see my face.

She let out a small gasp.

"(---)..." I cried into her chest, "I love you too...so much..." My breath hitched. She wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back.

We both slowly drifted off to sleep, not leaving each other's embrace.

Let me wake up...and hear her voice again...

End memory

My eyes widened as I stumbled back, catching myself on the wall behind me.

My eyes immediately filled with tears, as if I had forgotten something...or rather, someone very important to me.

But why...these aren't my memories...

God I'm crying again...why. Why am I feeling someone else's damn emotions?

Agh...this is so frustrating...

I need to calm down...

Taking a deep breath in, I finish my shower as quickly as possible and finish getting ready for work.

Time skip
The sound of a bell rang as I opened the door to the cafe, and I mentally slap myself.

I'm trying to avoid (y/n), why the hell do I keep coming here out of habit?

"Welcome! Please seat yourself!" A girls voice rang out.

Only it wasn't (y/n)'s voice, which slightly disappointed me for some reason.

Out from behind the counter walked a familiar brown haired boy with a wide smile plastered on his face.

His eyes widened when he saw me, and his smile became smaller.

"Oh, Tomioka-san, it's you." He spoke surprised.

"Well...I come here every morning before work so..." I say awkwardly.

"It's just surprising to see you here when (y/n)-chan's not around.

I felt annoyed at how he called her 'chan' but quickly shook the feeling off.

"What? Why isn't she here? Doesn't she work basically everyday?"

"I could ask you why. She sounded so hurt over the phone when she asked for time off."

"Poor girl...I hope she's okay." A girl with pink and green braids walked out with someone's order. Her big green eyes filled with worry for her friend.

"How long will she be off for?"

Ohta thought for a moment or two before answering. It was like he was trying to choose his words carefully.

"I don't know..."

"Do you know at least the reason why?" I asked.

"It's none of my business as to why. I asked and she didn't want to talk about it."

Ohta glared at me as if he suspected me to be the reason for (y/n) being sad. In all honesty...I was to blame.

"I swear, if you hurt her-"

"Ohta calm down and go home to study." A guy with black hair and a snake like face walked out.

Ohta sent me one last glance before turning on his heel to leave.

I think I need to talk to her...but...how do you approach a girl you've already hurt?

A.N.
Ahh...so I didn't reach my goal haha because it is the 17th, not the 15th rip...okay anyways. I'm super sleepy so I'm gonna go sleep now.

Love you all so much haha :>

Goodnight >.<

Stay hydrated ^^

Word count 1274 words