Introduction

What would you do if a five-year-old who is deaf and mute walks in your house one day?

Prank Cameras? Check

Sobriety? Check

Sleepwalking? Check

Reality? Check

Scream? Check

Beer? Most Definitely

-

Purvi hates surprises.

She was never fond of surprises after the fifth grade when one surprise crushed her heart and her hopes.

Constancy is the key to a stable lifestyle, that's what she believed in.

However the only thing constant in life was change and this brand new surprise was for sure to change Purvi's life drastically. And not just her, three others were soon to be entangled in a mess which they had never thought they'd encounter.

Because a five-year-old kid, with a disability to speak or hear was not a common change.

_

Envelope in the journey of forced parenthood, growing insanities and miserable adult life with Four beers and a coke

_

Copyright Disclaimer

All rights reserved ©️ Rochelle Lobo 2021

No part of the story, written or otherwise, may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted without prior written consent of the author.

_

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

_
_

Updates: every Saturday

Comments and votes appreciated. I'll be enrolling this to Wattpad India 2021 awards and would most definitely appreciate feedback and appreciation, and of course constructive criticism.

This story is close to my soul, it holds a very special piece of my broken heart and I hope this story may find a place in yours too.

Started: April, 18th, 2021