Family Matters

Mikayla's POV

Why do surprise parties have to be so difficult? I've been helping the kids plan one for Adam for going on a year now. We were still separated when we started, but it wasn't for me and they were sixteen. They had no idea where to start, so mama had to help.

It's now a month away and we're putting the finishing touches on everything. The amount of decorations I've been hiding is crazy, but thankfully Adam hasn't found them yet, or maybe he has but hasn't said anything.

We're doing it on his actual birthday, which was easier because I just told him I was taking him out for dinner. It's not a milestone birthday for him, but the kids wanted to do something special so here we go.

To my surprise, Mason has been helping out significantly. He's been running around picking things up and placing balloon orders and such while I was busy working or being mom. I heard through the grapevine that he's even written a speech to Adam. He's really stepped up his game and I'm proud. No more smart ads comments about Adam's past behaviors or absences, helping with the younger kids more, and he's more into school now.

"Garage door." I heard the chime from the alarm system. "Daddy's home!" Jamie screamed scurrying her little self down the steps. I shut the party binder and put it where Adam would never find it; the laundry room. That's the only load I couldn't get him to put in. But if it was another something going somewhere else, he'd be happy to.

"Hi my mini munchkin." He said picking her up. "You save any lives today?" She asked proudly. Her eyes sparkled whenever Adam told her about his workday. "Of course. That's what I do boo." She giggled and wiggled down before escaping off somewhere to play. That would keep her busy until someone went looking for her.

"And how's my queen today? Shoot anybody last night?" He joked knowing well that his GSW patient earlier was put there by me. "At least we got him. He went six hours bleeding. I'm surprised he didn't collapse somewhere."

"Hm, he was close. Enough talk about work. Tell daddy what's going on." He said sliding behind me.

He pulled my hair from its bird's nest bun and I relaxed into him with a heavy sigh. His head sunk into my neck, kissing and biting, as his hands slid up and down my sides. Next, he  made his way to my ear and whispered to me, "we've got twenty minutes, bedroom or here?" He asked pointing to the open door of the laundry room.

We didn't make it to the bedroom. I turned in his arms as he continued his attack on my neck, walking me backwards into the room. He picked me up and sat me down on the washer machine. For a split second he paused to rip my tank top and pull away my sweatpants and panties before moving to my boobs. I fumbled with his belt buckle a little before I finally got it undone and ripped his dress shirt open.

His large finger started playing with my already very wet pussy. "You're already wet for me. You're always ready for daddy's cock." He slipped his fingers in me and played with my clit. Adam had a way with finding my g-spot almost instantly and when he did it- "oh my God!" I cried out against his lips. "Fuck me already. I want your dick."

He wrapped his arms around my legs and pulled me toward the edge of the washer. Without warning, he entered his stiff member into me and took my nipple in his mouth.

"Fuck daddy, I love your dick." I cried. "You feel so good, my love. Your pussy was made for me." He slammed into me harder and faster. He fucking made me feel so good. I played with my clit, the faster he went. "You're such a pleasure slut. I love seeing you writhe under me."

Adam roughly gripped my hips as he pumped into me repeatedly. "Fuck me daddy, oh my God! Im going to come. It feels so good!" I moaned.

"Not yet babygirl, cum with me."