Meeting With Willarts!

Start from the beginning

"I wish I can say you this soon" I told and he made me look at him.

"Just faith in yourself and your company is needed! You can do everything! And I'm fully sure that you will do it!" He assured and I smiled nodding and hugged him 

"Remember, he's a foodie! Loves to eat!" He told

"Great! Our Rajasthan is famous for great hospitality" I grinned

"When's the meeting?" he asked

"12 -3 pm" I replied

"Great! All the best! Make me proud " He winked and I smiled while he kissed my cheek!

"I will !" I assured as we moved towards our cars!

"Baani !" he called and I looked at him

"Be safe!" He added and I nodded

"You too !" I whispered and sat in car followed by Natasha and he by Danish as we drove towards our destinations!

The whole office was today in hustle and bustle! Everyone working or talking on the same thing!

They will off course!

After all a project of 150 trillion dollars! 

"Everyone here!" I said on mic from my floor!

Some employees could see me and those who couldn't , had their eyes fixed on LED TV at each floor which showed me live! 

Off course I'll not be visible to employees on 1st floor or even 10 floor at all !! 

"Look! I know everyone's in tension of what will happen today and what will be the results of it! I too was hell tensed just an hour ago but someone showed me that I'm very capable of it and I can do it! And I want to tell you all the same! We all are very much capable of it and we'll do it!!So at your places everyone! And wish me and team all the best guys!" I demanded and the whole corridors yelled in unison which made me smile widely!!

I won't let anyone down!!

I won't let the confidence my Husband has shown in me go a bit down!

I won't let papa down!

I thanked and went to conference room discussing everything with team again!

Everything was all set and I was in my cabin! 

Meeting of three hours and lunch! 

Soon it was 11:55 and I sighed!!

I can do it!!

Suddenly my phone beeped and I looked at it!

Show them who Baani Bajaj is !!

I smiled looking at message!

And then this man says me you can't love me!

Man!! I already am head over heels for you!! And when you show such gestures,tell me how can I resist you!!

I took my mac book,file and eating an ice cream I went to conference room!

Ice cream gives me confidence!

Like Kabeer!!

So Kabeer is your ice cream!!

Shut up !!

"Hey peeps!" I wished my employees and they smiled!

"Madam, They're here" Preeti told and I nodded