Meeting With Willarts!

Start from the beginning

"Oh I forgot! The old habit of yours" he smirked and I huffed going when he pulled me on himself.

"Kabeer!!" I whispered

"What!!" He asked

"What are you doing" I asked

"Definitely not what you thinking" He mocked and raised his hands!

"Are you going to slap me" I asked and he glared me while his hands travelled to the collar of my shirt folding it.

"Idiot! Can think anything!" He muttered and I smiled looking down.

"Why this today?" He asked again pointing my attire as we went downstairs.

"I've a very very important meeting today!" I told

"With whom?" He inquired

"Williart Corperations"I told and he looked at me.

"You serious!! And you telling me this now!!" he frowned

"What happened?" I asked

"Baani ! It's world's biggest company and since so many days whatever has happened! You..You should've focused on your work not on anything else! You know a bit of mistake and deals cancelled" He fretted

"Thanks for your encouragement" I mocked

"Baani ! I'm serious!"he stated as we sat for breakfast.

"And I'm nervous!" I muttered 

"Everyone is !" He told

"Oh yes! Actually I wanted to ask you! Four years back Mittals worked with Williart! How was it! How was your meeting! Are they scary!!" I hurriedly asked

"To be honest! They're at the top of world because of their discipline. The meeting we had was amazing because of the sincerity we carried out during whole meeting! And scary...a bit ! " He gave me the piece of information as I gulped down the juice.

"You're scaring me more Kabeer" I whined

"No ! I'm giving you practical information Baani ! And there's nothing to get scared! I know you are an amazing business-woman ! You've proved it to the world!! And it's turn to prove it to Williarts! You can & You will" He assured.

"What if I loose!" I whispered

"What if you win!!" He back fired 

"But I am at the lack of confidence" I honestly told

"That's definitely not my Baani! She has over confidence mostly and today she's lack of confidence" He asked and my heart fluttered at that My before Baani !!

"Uh! What if I can't do it !" I asked

"I've full faith in you and your hard work of days and nights! You will do it! And I'll be waiting for you to tell me the same!" he said as we completed our breakfast and stood up taking our office bags and blazers.

"Turn around" He asked taking my blazer and I nodded

"Baani, remember that no one can make you feel inferior till you yourself start feeling it. So Angel, when you start the presentation in front of them, start as if you own the damn world and they've no other option other then saying yes. Be the Baani you're. Head high,chin up and be the CEO Baani Bajaj!!" He encouraged while making me wear my coat and I looked at him.

"Can I get this special treatment everyday.. atleast of Ties " I questioned and he chuckled.

"Only if you give me the news that you did it" He demanded and I smiled