Chapter F o u r t e e n

Me and Tommy had packed the stuff I needed for a week and we were dragging two suitcases, one each, to his house. "Thank you Tom." I say, looking to him. "For what? i have done fuck all," He laughs. "Everything. Life would be so difficult without you," I say, a smile creeping into my face. "You deserve so much y/n. I try my best," he answers with a smile.

He reach his house and I struggle taking my suitcase up the stairs. He laughs and helps me. "Where do I sleep?" I ask. "In the guest room if you want," he says. I nod and he takes me there. We leave off my bags and head downstairs to thank MotherInnit for letting me stay. "Thank you so much, it means a lot." I say, smiling at his mum. "No problem, anything for my future daughter-in-law." She says with a smirk, clearly tom talked about me to her enough.

I grow red and hide my face. Tommy whispers to his mum. "mum! She's gone all flustered!". His arms wrap around me and I smile and remove my hands from my face. I wrap my arms around him too. "Can i style your hair?" Tommy asks, randomly. "Yeah sure I don't see why not?" I say, I sit down on the sofa sideways and he sits down behind me.

I go on my phone as I feel his fingers run through my h/c hair, god i was lucky i brushed it earlier. I feel him twisting my hair and braiding it. I was kinda wondering where he learned to braid hair but I didn't say anything to him. I would wince occasionally, if he pulled too hard on my hair but never complained.

After a while I'm pulled back and I land on his chest. He laughs softly as I hit his chest. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you.." I whisper into his ear. He got shivers from my hot breath on his ear. "I love you more.." he whispers back. "That's impossible." I say, pulling away to look him in the face. "No it's not!" He protests.

I pout, usually he'd give in at this stage, but he wasn't having it. "stop being so cute! I cant.." He says, fake complaining. "Okay." I say, moving off him and into the actual sofa and I cross my arms. "No. Come back. I need youu!" He whines. "only because i cant be bothered to listen to your whining." I say cupping his face as I lay down on his chest again. I feel his face heat up against my hand.

"Awh, blushing now are we?" I tease. He rolls his eyes at me and says "shut the fuck up y/n, you blush when i look at you,". "and what". "you're weird,". I lay down completely on his chest, my ear pressed against his shoulder. He tilts his head and kisses my forehead. "Movie?" He asks, picking up the remote. I nod and he puts on a Disney film, the little Disney stan he is.

After awhile his mum came into the living room to us and said "Annie and her mum are coming around, I'm sorry if Annie bothers you two, we will do our best to keep her away." She said. "Thank you," Me and Tommy say in sync, causing all three of us to laugh.

We hear two car doors close and I sigh into tom's chest. "Hey, we will be alright. she's obsessed but i promise you it won't be too bad." He says, holding me close and turning off the movie. "Hey TomTom- oh my god. You again? Stop being so clingy to him!" Annie whines, coming through the door.

"Annie, what is your problem with us?." Tommy says, clearly fed up. "And she's not clingy, I'm alright with her being here! And for the love of god stop calling me TomTom! It's pathetic!" He says, obviously angry at her at this point, with his body tensing up. I rest a hand on his chest and he calms down a bit, his body relaxing .

"You'll be mine. whether she likes it or not." She says, rolling her eyes at me. "Mhm, I don't wanna go on a date with a cow." He retorts, my eyes widening at what he said, and she looks genuinely offended. She walks out and Tommy sits up a bit, causing me to follow him.

"I swear she rings me so often and says 'hey babe!'. Like she knows very well that you're my girlfriend but yet she thinks I will like her back? Don't even know, there's a loose cog in there somewhere" he says, tapping the side of his head. I laugh and he laughs along. I get up a bit and run my hand through my hair.

I lay back down on him and he pulls his phone out and records a 2s video of him zooming in on me on his chest. He captioned it "favourite woman? I think so, sorry Queen Lizzie and MotherInnit! @y/n.l/n". I smiled as he showed me it and he posted it on his Snapchat and Instagram stories. "you're my favourite man, of course, who else would be?" I say, with a little bit of a laugh, trying to joke about my dads death a little to make me feel better. yes, i make jokes to cope with it.

He laughs a little, not wanting to be disrespectful, and we hear his mum shout at us. "y/n! Tommy! Dinner!" So we get up, I give him a quick peck on the lips and head to the kitchen. I sit beside Tommy, he guided me there and I slowly take a bite of the dinner and it burned so i quickly took a drink, causing Tommy to laugh.

But Annie, of course, had to notice and she spat. "awh y/n, does your mouth hurt?" i give her a dirty look. "alright calm down, don't call your dad on me," she spits. my eyes widen, as i think of a snarky response. "annie guess what," i smirk, tommy knew exactly where i was going with this. he covers his mouth with his hand. "what." she snaps. "my dad is dead," i say, my face completely blank. her face goes pale, tommy grabs my hand under the table. "y/n honey! i am so so sorry," tommy's mum looks to me, showing sympathy. "it's fine," i shake my head. annie looked like she was about to shit herself. i give her a glare and continued to eat my food.

A/N
love making drama x