Chapter E l e v e n

I wake up and my vision was still black, I move my head back a little and notice I had my head buried deep in Tommy's chest, since when..? He was still peacefully sleeping, a small and cute little smile on his face.

I try to break free of his embrace when I here him say "where are you going missy?". I blushed at his deep and raspy morning voice. "I want to get up Toms," I say softly, not to startle the just woken boy. "no." He says, holding my waist tighter.

"yesss! let me up!!" I whine. His grip doesn't loosen. "I hate you so much." I say, not meaning it. "no you don't. we all know you love me y/n" he says sitting up a bit with me, his hands not moving from my waist. "you're right, I can't stay away from you for long." I mumble, sighing.

He laughs softly as my phone buzzes. I check the time and laugh. "It's 9:35 Tommy, and my mum is home, I'm not leaving now but always lemme get up." I say, looking into his pretty blue eyes.

"Give me a kiss first." He says, I kiss his cheek. "No hey-! That's not what I meant!" He said as I quickly got out of his grasp and got up. I walk to the bathroom to wash my face but before I can do so a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. A head rests on my shoulder. "Give. Me. A. Kiss. Now." Tommy says, demandingly. I kiss him softly and he leaves.

I roll my eyes at his childishness and I get changed into a pair of his mums leggings that she had kindly let me borrow, she said they were too small for her and said they might fit me, they actually did. I pull on tom's hoodie and walk back to his room knocking incase of walking in on him.

He opens the door dramatically, so I play along before we both just randomly start laughing before I say "my mum wants to meet you, so I guess we can go now if you want?" I ask him. "Let's get breakfast first, then sure!" He says. I nod and follow him to the kitchen and he makes us pancakes. I take one and eat it slowly, catching Tommy just staring at me a few times.

Soon after we finish we head out. I take his hand to my house. I knock on the door and soon enough my mum answers. I let go of Tommy's hand and he looks to me, faking being upset, I roll my eyes at him yet smile.

"Ah! You must be the Tommy that my y/n never shuts up about!" my mum says as she opens the door and her eyes lock on my boyfriend. "Mummm!!" I whine, blushing a dark red colour. He laughs at us, lightly pushing my shoulder in a teasing manner.

"Come in!" She says, gesturing for us to come through the front door. Tommy looks around my house, as he'd never been in here before. I walk behind my mum to the living room and sit on the sofa opposite her. Tommy sits close to me, obviously nervous around my mum, but you couldn't blame him, they had never met or spoke in real life before.

"Soooo, you two?" She asks, looking between us, obviously indicating to us being together. I look to Tommy for consent and he nods at me. "Yeah, we are together.." I say nervously. He grabs my hand for reassurance, making my heart flutter.

I hear my mum squeal and I look up to her to see her excited for us. "Yes, you little cuties!" she exclaims. "But Tommy, If you break my daughters heart I swear I'll break you." She says, getting more serious now. "Mum!" I say, confused on why she would say a thing like that .

"Don't worry mrs y/l/n, I won't! she's too beautiful to do that to," Tommy says, resting his chin on my shoulder. My mum smiles, gets up and heads to the kitchen. "Sorry about her.." I say awkwardly, also feeling kinda bad that she spoke to him like that.

"Hey it's alright, she has every right to be protective over you, but I promise I won't hurt you, okay?" He says pulling me up by my hands and pulling me in for a hug. I hug back, feeling relaxed in his embrace, i pull away and take him up to my room. I open the door and my little dog jumps around my legs.

"Heyy Lucy. c'mere," I say picking her up and letting Tommy see her up close. His mouth drops in awe. "Awww," he whispers quietly, reaching his hand out to pet her but he pauses, looking up to me to check it was okay. I nod at him and he proceeds. The little dog buzzed against my arms in excitement of a new person.

I giggle at her being hyper. I sit down on my bed with her, Tommy following suit. I set Lucy down and she runs to Tommy. "My own dog loves you more than me!" I say, fake offended, placing my hand over my heart.

"Hey! Betty and Walter love you more than they love me! So it's totally fair!" Tommy protests. i scoff and roll my eyes, he was right, but i wasn't gonna boost his ego by saying he was. He notices my guitar and says "you play?". "Yeah, a little," I reply. "Could you?" He asks, making eye contact with me, giving me those irresistible puppy dog eyes . "Alright. Only because you're you." I get up and grab my guitar, he's smiling at me. I sit on my gaming chair. I decide to play Devil Town.

Devil Town is colder in the Summer Time
I'll lose my mind at least another thousand times.
Hold my hand tight.
We'll make it another night
I still get a little scared of something new
But I feel a little safer when I'm with you.
Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too..

^Sorry if lyrics are wrong!!^

I sing quietly as I strum my guitar. I look up to see Tommy's face in shock and Lucy asleep on my pillow. "It wasn't that good I-" I'm cut off by Tommy standing up and tilting my head up towards him. he smiles and shakes his head at me, before i can even think of anything to say, his lips crash into mine. "Shut up. It was amazing, and you could've told me you could sing!" He says. I giggle and smile.

A/N
Might have another update later, If I feel like it, no idea I just have no motivation to make another right now so yeah. Enjoy this chapter, new ones are coming soon! I promise! I love you so much! Have a great day / afternoon / evening / night! I'll see you soon with my author notes on the next chapter, I love you so much. Bye bye for now! <3