Chapter T w e l v e

Tommy and I spent the night at mine, laughing and talking, before he went home at like 2am, stupid idea, i'm aware. Since we had school the next day, I went to bed as soon as he left. I was very tired anyway so I fell asleep very quickly.

I wake up at 6;45 the next morning and get up and dressed. I get out my uniform and I fix my hair into shape and head out the door, my mum kissing me goodbye. I turn my head to see Tommy waiting at the end of my driveway, looking down at his phone.

"Wassup tom?" I ask, he looks up, he looks quite tired. "You alright love?" I say, walking up infront of him. He hugs me suddenly and I hug back. "Just tired, I'll be fine as long as you're here," he mumbles. I smile but nod and take his hand to practically drag his tired ass to school.

Outside of the gates he turns me around and says "gimme my morning kiss.". I kiss his lips softly yet quickly and we head to class. I see Freddie and Eryn shoot Tommy looks and he nods. I'm slightly confused but I don't say anything.

I zone out after awhile in class, and the teacher thinks that the best idea is to embarrass me. "what would the answer to that be miss y/l/n?" I snap back to reality. I get nervous as I wasn't paying any attention, and didn't know the answer. i feel my cheeks burning up as everyone was looking at me, waiting on an answer. Tommy notices my leg bouncing and whispers as he places his hand on my thigh "it's 34" secretly to me. "Uhm, 34.." I say, quietly.

"Very good.." Mrs Mullan carries on, giving me a death glare. I look to Tommy and shoot him a small and grateful smile. He smiles back and takes my hand in his. The class is over soon and I speak to him as we walk out. "Thank you for that back there, i wasn't paying much attention.." I say, giving a squeeze to his hand.

"No problem, you were getting visibly nervous and I couldn't just let you down like that," He smiles at me. we walk out of the school gates. "I was just thinking about my dad.." I say, my heart aching as i look down. I feel Tommy's arms wrap around me.

"I bet he is so proud of you right now y/n, okay? You're doing your very best for everyone and i can't begin to explain how amazing you are. he would be so happy that you're doing well," he whispers into my ear.

"He would have loved you Tommy, he always loved it when i made friends that i was really comfortable around, and was always persuading me to get a boyfriend," I say, smiling at the thought. "the friends i had before i moved all turned on me just before i left, but my dad always had a bad feeling about them anyway. my mum is trying so hard to make us money, it's actually why i started streaming, I couldn't just let my mum and dad struggle, then he passed and we needed the money more than ever so I gave all my streaming money to my mum," I finish, sort of letting everything out.

Tommy is staring at me in awe. "You're a wonderful human being y/n, and you deserve the world alright? And I'm gonna do my best to give it to you." Tommy said as we continue to walk. "You deserve it more Tommy, you came into my life when I was at my lowest and even if I didn't know you very well, your presence always made me smile," he squeezes my hand and rubs circles on the back of my thumb.

We reach my house and I kiss him goodbye. "See you tomorrow Tom!" I yell after him. "See you tomorrow n/n!" He yells back. I loved it when he called me n/n or love. It always made me smile and blush.

A/N:
As I said before my school starts tomorrow so yeah, short chapter bc it's late and I need a decent nights sleep for once in 4 months. Anyways! Take this for now and I'll be back tomorrow night! Have a great day/night! <33