Chapter N i n e

I'm laying against Tommy's chest. I can hear his heartbeat, it was really comforting to listen to. He tilts my head up to him. "Your lips are still blue y/n.." he says, he looks so concerned. "I am a bit cold still, not as much as before," I say, as it was true.

He wraps his arms around me and puts his legs in a position where I can't get out. I laugh and try to escape, pushing his legs out of the way. "Do you wanna leave mee?" Tommy whines, jokingly. "noooo I don't" I say, coming back to him. "Clingy motherfucker-" He says. I gasp and pretend to take offence so I get up and look away, pouting.

It must have looked convincing because he thought I was actually upset. "Nooo! I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it" he says, pulling me back down onto him. "Hmpt!" I say, still playing along. He turns my gaze to him and looks into my eyes "I'm very sorry, I didn't mean it.." he says, pouting at my sad face. I break my character and smile. "it's okay," he smiles as i say this.

I hear his front door open, I look to him in confusion. He looks absolutely terrified, "who's there?" I ask him. "A family friend.. they have a daughter our age, and it's safe to say she has a huge crush on me and she makes it very obvious, I don't like her though, I think she's rare. So please help me piss her off," He explains, looking to me. "Yeah of course" I say softly, my stomach curling at the thought, yet i move closer into him.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. "Hey my TomTom- who's this?" The girl said, looking me up and down, she clearly wasn't happy to see me. "This is y/n, y/n this is Annie, also I told you not to call me that, i don't like it." Tommy says, I could hear the bluntness in his voice. "Get off him. He is mine." She said rudely. "Excuse me?" I say, angrily. "He's mine! Everyone thinks we are so cute together!" Annie says, folding her arms.

"Actually Annie, y/n is my girlfriend." Tommy says, hugging me as i hug back . Annie's mouth drops in shock. "I don't believe you! This is a cruel prank! you love me really TomT-" She says quickly. "Okay, what do we have to do for you to believe us?" Tommy asked her. "Kiss duh. But you wouldn't because its a stupid joke-" She starts. But Tommy's soft lips are already on mine.

He pulls away and looks to her with a smirk. I hear her gasp, "you choose that ugly bitch over me!" She yells. My heart ached, I knew I was hot as fuck, to myself anyway, I didn't need anyone telling me that i was ugly. Tommy must have knew or noticed how it affected me because he set me down on his bed and got up saying "call my girlfriend a bitch again and I'm going to mess you up. And she is not ugly in any way! She's gorgeous, you're just jealous you don't look like her!" He yelled at her.

Annie ran away downstairs and I hear  "TOMMY! Y/N!" Being called by Tommy's mum. I look to him in fear and he takes my hand, squeezing it, and leads me downstairs to see his mum and Annie's mum both not looking too happy. "Explain to me now why annie has came down so upset!" she crosses her arms at us.

"Well Annie came up and told y/n to move away from me because i'm 'hers' and y/n didnt move. I told her that I'm y/n's boyfriend and she thought it was a joke, so I kissed y/n and she called y/n a bitch and told her that she was ugly, so I got up and yelled at her because I'm not taking that!" Tommy explained, with a tint of anger in his voice, butterflies swirled my stomach hearing him be so protective over me.

"Annie! Don't be so rude!" Annie's mum said to the fake crying girl, who looked embarrassed. Tommy must have noticed me picking at my arm, an old habit I told him about, but he took my hand in his to stop me.

I look up to him and he gives me a stern look as if to say 'don't do that, it's not good'. I stopped and looked to Tommy's mum. She was death glaring Annie, who was quite clearly pissed off at the fact she was caught lying.

"Come on y/n, we're going back upstairs," Tommy says, taking me back upstairs. "Are you alright? You pick your arms when you're nervous," He says, taking both my hands in his. "Yeah, I was just scared I guess for your mum's reaction to us dating, but she seemed cool with it so.." i say. He sits down on his bed again and I sit on his lap, burying my face into his neck. I pull away and Tommy looks me straight in my e/c eyes and just smiles. "god you're absolutely gorgeous," he says, i blush and cover my face. "don't deny it y/n, look at the cute little face of yours," he smirks at me.

A/N
One chapter for tonight bc I'm gonna give myself a break, I've worked very hard on this book and a few of you have been saying I can take my time a bit more, so I will, thank you for your advice guys! I can't reply to comments but I see them all!! <3