Chapter O n e

-Tommy POV-

"Good Morning everyone! Today we have a new girl joining our class." i look around in pure boredom, school wasn't exactly a place of enjoyment in my opinion.

"Please let miss y/l/n feel welcome, she will sit beside you Thomas." The teacher announced, I nod at her and a girl walks into the classroom, everyone's head turning to her. her cheeks flushed pink at all the attention.

"Why hello there dear, would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" Mrs Mullan asked, with a sweet tone i've never heard her use, it made me cringe. "Oh um.. sure." the girl already sounded uncomfortable, but i don't blame her. "Hi, my name is y/n, I moved across the country to here." She says, looking around cautiously.

the teacher points to the seat beside me. She sits down, leaving her bag over the back of the chair, turning her head to look at me.

"Hello," she says, calmly. "Hello, I'm Thomas, but I prefer Tommy." I greet her. She shakes my hand and throughout the lesson we got to know each other more, eventually becoming friends as well.

She was.. pretty, you could say. We chatted about little things, and it turned out we had quite a few things in common. "Alright class, for the project you will be working with the person beside you, it will be due next Friday, your dismissed." Mrs Mullan announces. I get up, and y/n is packing her stuff so I wait for her.

She stands up and smiles at me. "Do you catch a bus home?" I ask her. "Nope, I walk home. i moved in not that far away." She explains. We walk together until we reach her house. "I'll see you tomorrow then?" She says.

"Wait! Before you go, could I have your number..? Sorry if it's awkward i just wanted to stay in contact.." I say. She laughs but nods and puts it in my phone. We wave our goodbyes and I head home.

-Y/N POV-

I made a new friend already! He is really nice, but I noticed towards the end of the day he was becoming more loud and bubbly towards me, I didn't mind at all, I was kinda the girl to swear and I hoped he didn't mind. I held it in all day because I didn't wanna come off as rude.

I jump the fence, landing in our back garden. i knew my mum has locked the front door, as she had warned me this morning.

I open the back door and run up to my room. I smile at the familiar scent of my perfume and the scene of my perfectly new and clean room.

I change into a hoodie and sweatpants, I was gonna go into my pc and play some Minecraft. I decided not to watch any streams today because I knew i wouldn't be able to pay attention for too long. My phone pings and I check it.

??:
Hello? Is this y/n?

y/n:
uh yes, Tommy?

??:
Ah yes that would be me

y/n:
since when was your english posh?

tommy :):
it always was, but I swear a lot so yeah!

y/n:
me too, I didn't today because I didn't wanna look mad.

tommy:):
wait do you wanna come around? i don't know why but, for some reason my mum really wants to meet you.

y/n:
yeah sure! I'll text my mum and yeah I'll be there in 10, but i'm gonna need ur address.

tommy:):
oh yeah. it's ***********

y/n
see ya soon!

"for some reason my mum really wants to meet you". it's been 30 minutes since we got home from school, and his mum knows about me already? holy fucking shit, this friendship is going quite fast.

I grin and shake my head in disbelief, but i get a pair of leggings on and a sweater and I take my phone and walk to the address he sent me.

I open the gate and close it behind me. I knock on the door, a tad bit nervous now. "Heyy! y/n! How are ya?" Tommy says, opening the door for me, gesturing for me to come in. "good!" i say, coming in only to be knocked down by a big black dog.

"BETTY!" Tommy yells, his face a light pink shade in embarrassment. I laugh at the dog licking my face. i scratch the dogs head and she calms down.

He helps me up, "sorry about that.." he mumbles, looking away. "Hey it's okay," I say, it really was because I didn't mind, his dog was cute! I follow him to his room and I see his pc setup and gasp. "woahh" I say in awe, looking at his monitors.

"i want to let you know something cool y/n," he says, i turn around and he's leaning against his doorframe with a smirk on his face. "Yeah? What is it?" I say, curious as to why there was a big smirk plastered on his face. "i'm a motherfucking twitch streamer," He says, doing jazz hands. I look at him in shock.

"i stream minecraft, if it makes it any easier for your brain to process." He says, sneakily. "Tommy shut the fuck up, but honestly that is actually really cool!" I say, smiling at him and looking back to inspect his pc more.

He walks up behind me, yet not too close. "how did you afford this?" I ask him, as i could tell it was quite expensive. i look to him and he just smirks and shrugs his shoulders.

He laughs shortly after at my confused face and says "that's my little secret, y/n.". "Do you get bullied for it, at school?" I ask. "Yeah, quite a bit actually.." he says, his tone changing and he looks away. "They are just jealous you're more successful than they will ever be tommy. I will literally erupt on them if they bully you in front of me." I say, with a smirk on my face.

He rolls his eyes and says "you're too little to fight anyone y/n.". I fake looking offended and i say "i will obliterate you tom. no hesitation. i am 5'8 for your information asshole." he stands in fear and we both start laughing.

A/N
chapter one done!! it gets better I swear!!