Chapter T h r e e

-Timeskip: 1 week-

I get up early the next day and get ready for school. It wasn't that bad, I only had around 1 long class a day. (Idk anything abt college bc I'm not that age so I'm just gonna do it like this because I'm clueless)

And honestly it didn't even last that long. I remember the project due tomorrow, I'd probably have to work with Tommy tonight on it, neither of us could have been arsed doing it all week. it seemed like a very tommy thing to leave it to the last minute before actually doing it.

I brush out my messy bed hair and walk out of the house. I was a bit late but not that much, being late has never worried me anyway.

"Hey!" I hear a voice behind me say, I turn around and see Tommy. "Hey!" I say back. He jogs up to me and we walk to school together. "Mrs Mullan is so annoying, you haven't even seen her very bad side yet." Tommy whines, clearly annoyed at her.

"She was only nice to me because I was new, not anymore anyway, found that one out the hard way yesterday." I say. "Yup, it was hilarious." He replies, running a hand through his hair. i nudge him sharply in the side, but he just laughed at me.

We walk in and take our seats, we were 2 minutes early so we just chatted. "How many followers do you have on twitch?" I ask Tommy, we didn't talk about it much over the past week, he has avoided that conversation entirely, and apparently blocked me on twitch so i wouldn't find out. "Uhm, 7 million..?" He says. I look up in shock. "You could have told me you were famous, you fucking bastard." I say sarcastically.

"Oh sorryyy- what about you?" He says, the first bit said with sarcasm. "Uhm I think I hit 2k recently, so not really that big but it's a good amount." I say looking up. "That is a good amount," He says, smiling.

I smile back, but I got this weird warm and fuzzy feeling in my stomach. I brushed it off and looked to the front as the bitchy teacher came in.

We went on with class and I could tell Tommy wasn't paying attention at all, so I was. At least one person in our project needed to know what we were doing, which was typically me.

Soon the bell rings and we are dismissed. As we are walking out Tommy turns to me and says "Uhm, y/n? I wasn't listening that whole class-". "I know, it was pretty obvious, that's why I did listen, you're welcome." I smile at him.

He grins back "You wanna come over to mine again, I mean we needa start this project," he asks. "Yeah sure, I'll text my mum once we are there, she won't mind if she knows where i'm at," I say. He nods and we walk to his house, side by side.

We run up the stairs and into his room. i quickly text my mum where i'm at and set my phone down again, after i saw her message saying it was alright.

"Wait, I really cannot sit in these tights any longer, the school uniform is quite tight on me" I say, dropping my bag on the floor at the end of his bed and scrunching up my nose while pulling up my tights.

"Wait here," Tommy got up, went into his wardrobe and tossed me a hoodie and what I guessed was a old pair of sweatpants because they looked way too small for this lanky ass man.

I run to the bathroom and change. I burst out laughing, god these sweats were still quite large on me, not even gonna start on the hoodie.

I stuff my uniform into my school bag. I turn around to see Tommy's light pink face looking at me. I laugh and pull the hood of the hoodie up. It was wayyy too big for me so my face was all covered.

That's when I heard Tommy pissing himself laughing. "What the fuck. this should be illegal." I groan. We both laugh and start the project.

We finish it around 2 hours later. "That was a absolute mess." I say leaning back, and peeling the last of the glue off my fingers. I was quite tired so my tone was softer. "It was.." Tommy replied, it was clear he was tired too, his usually booming voice had softened and quietened.

"Could you like stay the night? As like a sleepover? Only if you want.." He adds. "Of course I want to! I need to ask my mum first." I grab my phone and text her.

y/n
hey mum! this might be weird to ask but can I sleep over at Tommy's house tonight?

mother dearest<3
yeah sure! be good and be home tomorrow, okay? i love you

y/n
Okay mum! Thank you! i love you!

"she said yes!" I say, smiling. Tommy cheers and we pack up the school things we had out.

A/N
Early morning chapter bc the book needs a kick-start. But yeah! Thank you for all the support on my books! It's been mental! I love you!