Chapter E i g h t

y/n pov -

tommy's mum brings us in food. "Thank you.." I say, nodding at her gratefully. I just let the plate sit on my hands for a few minutes before actually beginning to eat. Tommy was still sitting right up next to me, looking to me every once in awhile. "Sorry for stopping your stream by the way.." I say, looking up at him.

"Don't be, you're way more important than a stream okay?" He says to me. I nod and finish eating the food. I set it down on the table in front of me. I sit back and Tommy takes my still freezing hands. "You're still cold aren't you?" I nod. He brings me closer to him. "God y/n.." He says, resting his chin on my head. I wrap my arms around him. "Wanna go up to my room?" He asks. "Yeah sure" I say, getting up.

He takes some of the blankets, leaving two behind and we head upstairs. I flop onto his bed and he sits beside me, throwing blankets over the two of us. I look to him and smile, he smiles back. "Movie?". I nod and he goes and gets his laptop.

"Y'know Tom, you're way different in real life than online" I say, he turns to me with a smirk. "sooo i see you noticed i unblocked you, now you watch my streams?" He asks, teasingly. "No shit sherlock why wouldn't I?" I say rolling my eyes, trying to play it off.

He laughs softly, causing me to smile, and sits down beside me with his laptop. He sets it up and puts on 'Cars'. "you're a fan of Disney and Pixar aren't you." I say, giggling. "yeahh, why not," he says, a smug smirk on his face. I feel his arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer, we were so close now that I could feel the side of his leg against mine.

Around 30 minutes in Tommy turns to me and asks "where are you still cold?". "Probably my hand and face.." I say, truthfully, i could feel goosebumps on my face still. He takes my hand in his and intertwines our fingers. I look at our hands before looking up at him and smiling. My stomach was filled with butterflies at his touch.

He places his other hand on my cheek and I rest my head there, I laugh softly. He takes it away and smiles. 'He cares for me so much..' I think to myself, a warmth coming through my body from where he was touching me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by his hand on my cheek again, but he was leaning in. His lips press gently into mine, I sit in pure shock for a few seconds before actually kissing back. He pulls away and I meet his ocean blue eyes. "I'm sorry I-" he panics. I cut him off by slapping my hand gently over his mouth. "Shush, I liked it." I say.

I take away my hand and his mouth is agape in shock. I smile and ruffle his blonde hair, turning away. He cups my face and turns my gaze to him, "you did..?". "no shit, my crush just kissed me!" I say with a smile, as i admitted to liking him. He blushes and looks to me in shock.

"you.. like me?" He stutters out, his brain quite clearly still processing it all. "remind me why I wouldn't like you?" I ask, genuinely. "Well there are so many other guys that are good looking.. and you liked me." he says, still clearly in shock. "Alright, if you don't believe me." I cup his face and sit up so I'm at his level.

"Thomas Simons, yes. I am possibly in love with you." I finish and smile, pressing my lips into his once again. he kisses me back and this kiss lasts longer than the other one before I pull away. "Does that prove it?" I say looking into his eyes again. "yeah, it does, actually," he says looking straight back at me.

I smile and hug him. He pulls me onto his chest, so his chest is basically my pillow, ooo it's comfy not gonna lie. "I can do this now," He says, proudly. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, nerves within his tone. "of course!" I say, my heart overflowing with complete and utter joy.

He kisses the top of my head and we finish watching the movie. After it's finished I turn around to face him. "hello" I say, laughing. "halllooooo" he says, dragging it out. I smile at, as weird as it is to say, my boyfriend.

A/N
I have some ideas for future chapters! More should come tonight!! I love you!!