He tried punching her but she was quick enough to avoid it and put him on a headlock. Trying to pry her arms off from behind she used her legs trapping his arms to prevent him from moving. In a desperate move he reached out in his hip and pulls out a grenade.

"Sorry, Cav." He said pulling out a grenade and pulling it's pin. "But I'm going out with a bang." He said smirking.

"Sua mãe..." (you mother...)

BOOM

The entire room exploded in a white cloud as Thatcher's grenade detonated. "Last man standing!"

Down below Oryx and Sledge are still trying to overpower and put the other into submission bit seems they were evenly match. Sledge eventually got the upper hand when he used his hammer and hits Oryx foot causing him to let go before elbowing him in the head stunning him. This gave Sledge the time to kick Oryx away to create distance and pulls out his pistol.

"Lights out!"

BANG

"ATTACKERS Wins!"

"YEAHHHH!" Blitz yelled triumphantly as he and his team are outside cheering for their victory. Despite the months of battle it felt good to have some R&R and enjoying the sweet taste of victory.

Others such as Sledge raised his signature hammer up in the air earning a lot of cheers from the other Operators as they walked back on the benches.

After some time the Attackers and Defenders came about and shared each other hands. Congratulating them for they're efforts. "Nice work put there, team!" Harry said as he walked towards them. "Now with all that out of the way. I believe it's time for S.A.T.O. to take the field."

"Who's going?" Ash asked.

"Sentinels vs Spartans. A classic Spies vs Mercs battle." Harry said as the arean changed from daylight to night time. The hologram projectors switches the setting to a warehouse factory with little to no lights. "The Spies will be hacking the terminals and extracting the data while the Mercs will be protecting them."

They looked to the battlefield to see Chief and Blue Team all suited up and ready. The Spies which is Sentinel Team are also ready to execute as everyone is prepped and ready for the battle. Both opposing teams starts outside on the other side of the map with Mercs armed with assault rifles, energy LMGs, and other heavy weapons while Spies are armed with they're signature SC-IS Pistol (Sentinel Corp - Integrated Suppresed Pistol) and SC-IS Sniper Rifle.

"Preparing assault mode." The annpuncer said as Rainhow took a sit on the benches and watched they're friends fight. "Simulation starts in 3... 2... 1... Exexute!"

Both teams sprinted forward towards the building with Sentinel Team climbing up and sneaking they way inside while Blue Team breached in by simply slashing they're way through.

Blue Team P.O.V.

John and his team breached the first level of the warehouse with their weapons ready. The team is scouting around making sure the enemy didn't get the dropped on them.

Despite the Sentinels being only humans, they have some of the best espionage and infiltration training, and this will put the Spartans to the test as despite they're enhanced hearing Sentinel Agents can quietly walked they're way around a sound proof room with hanging chains with no sounds making them practically invisible not to mention that the suits they're suits can hide them to both radar, thermal, sonar, and night vision. So the team has to approach this carefully.

"Linda, Fred, take the second deck. Find those terminals." Chief ordered.

"Copy that." They both said to their helmet speakers.

Gate: Thus S.A.T.O Fought Thereजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें