"Which mother, she did make a huge change in the realm and people loved her for it and-"

"Some people hate her for it as well, they were threatened by the change and were threatened by your sister Isa and her open mindedness. You should not compare yourself to Isa."

"Yes, Isa would have been a great ruler and Toni would have been the first human king in Mystic Realm history but the dangers are always there and it caught up to her, that is why we need you keep a straight head and follow your own path on how to rule the kingdom, do not follow your sister's path because that is not what she would have wanted you to do. Follow your own path sweetheart."

"Okay Mother, i'll try but......."

"No buts, you will try and you will be amazing at running the kingdom."

I looked at the Crystal ball and saw Aurora still looking at her reflection on her phone. "I will, until it's time for Aurora to take her place as Queen."

The next day

Aurora's POV

I went to school the next day and once I reached my classroom, I was surprised to see the whole class was standing up and looking at me happily.

"WELCOME BACK AURORA!!!!!!!!!!!" They all exclaimed.

Miss Lily came towards me and hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear. "Welcome back Aurora, hope you are feeling better, everyone misses you." she then let go of me and smiled at me.

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded her head and then whispered to me again. "I know what happened." I was stunned when she said that but curious about what she knows about me.

"What happened to me? What do you mean by that?"

"I mean about the fire you were in, that must have been awful." she looked at me confused at first but then she looked like realised something. "Oh, you might not have remembered about that because we heard from Ryder that you fainted. We are all glad that you are safe and nothing happened to you. Right class?!" Then I heard the whole class cheer for me.

Miss Lily also whispered again in my ear. "And I also know that you are a Mystic." my eyes widened when she said that. "But don't worry, your secret is safe with me." She smiled at me and told me to go to my seat because class is starting soon.

When I walked towards my desk which is connected to Ryder's, I saw him waving at me happily, but there was a big board standing up that was covering the top of the desk.

When I reached my desk, Ryder took away the board and I saw a bunch of cards that said "Get Well Soon'' on it. And also little gifts around it like fake cloth flowers and chocolates, I was shocked and surprised. It was all from my classmates.

When I sat down Ryder looked at me and said "Welcome back Aurora."

After that, everyone then started blowing up my phone with words of encouragement and also alot of 'Get well soon!" messages. I was literally crying when I saw the messages. I was so happy to know that my class really does care about me, this is definitely a huge change from what my last class did to me. I think moving to New York was the best thing that ever happened to me.

After that, class started as per normal but I saw that Miss Lily was acting strange throughout the whole class. She seemed quite noiscious somehow, I was kinda worried because she kept holding her desk every few times when she started writing on the board. I thought she was sick, well turns out i was right and wrong at the same time.

Miss Lily turned to us after writing on the board. "Okay class turn to page-" she then started holding her mouth with her palm like she was about to throw up, in the end she did at the nearest small dustbin that was beside her desk.