Quirk X: Undying Hope

_
_
_

*Ochako and Momo help Itsuka get dress since she didn't have the strength to move on her on at the moment, while Midnight was explained Itsuka's dangerous condition to Izuku.*

Midnight: You know what an Incubus is, right Young Midoriya?

Izuku: Isn't a Incubus and Succubus the same thing just opposite genders?

Midnight: Correct mostly, but Incubus have a few more abilities then us.

Izuku: As in?

Midnight: Incubus can turn their female counterparts into slaves if powerless.

Izuku: That doesn't sound too good....THAT REALLY DOESN'T SOUND TOO GOOD AT ALL!!

Midnight: An if the Incubus is somewhat able to engage into sexual intercourse with a pregnant and powerless Succubus, the child can became their own, rewriting their DNA completely. It's not only possible that a Incubus can come and take Itsuka away, but there's also the chance of you losing your unborn child aswell.

*Izuku gets really quiet, unable to think of something until burst into full power of One For All: Full Cowling. He has angry and sorrow filled gesture on his face as his stood, clenching his fist.*

Izuku: If any Incubi wants to come for Itsuka, they'll have to go through me first! No one is taking the love of my life away from me!!

*One For All begins to intensify, causing his electric aura surround his body even more then usual. This is the result of the quirk being boosted in all of its categories. Everyone in the room notices the increase of Izuku's power, as the ground surrounding the building begins to shake.*

Itsuka: "blushes" Izuku.. "Thought's: One For All feels far more powerful then it supposed to be, and Izuku's body is withstanding it's intensity."

Ochako: His power is radiant..... but he won't be able to protect Kendo by himself.

Midnight: Agreed, it's only right we provide assistance until Itsuka gives birth.

Izuku: Why do I feel like a man with a hockey mask and a blue hoodie will show up and will yell give birth the second our child is born..

Momo: That's very "pants" specifically of how you said that.

Izuku: I know but still, no one is taking my Itsuka and my unborn child away from me.

Itsuka: Izuku~..... "Runs into his arms"

Izuku: Itsuka~..... "Holds her tighter"

Ochako: As much as I want Deku-kun to myself..... It wouldn't be fun if Kendo wasn't around anymore to fight me for hi- GUAH! "gets clapped in the head"

Itsuka: Just cause I don't have my charm doesn't mean I don't have my quirk.... "Increases her hand and chlps her again"

Ochako: Ouch.......point taken.....

Midnight: Protecting her is a chore of it's own since she has zero control over her charm, she can unwillingly affect people around her, men and woman alike. As you can see Yaoyorozu is a prime example.

*Everyone else looks at Momo as she's unable to contain herself, with her face very flustered as it seems that her lust is overflowing within her. She looks up trembling while looking at Itsuka, causing her eyes form into the shape of pink hearts in her colored eyes. The ginger knew what was going through her mind as the ponytail teen starts to slowly walk up to her, unbuttoning her shirt as she got closer to her, until she was stopped by a kissed from Ochako. The two make out for a bit until Momo's mind goes completely numb, making her willing to do anything with Ochako.*