Quirk VII: The R Rated Hero is a Succubus!

_
_
_
*After the announcement from Midnight that Classes 1-A and 1-B will be training together, both classes aren't all to happy about the sudden news. Izuku, Itsuka, Ochako and Tenya were the only ones excited to train together since they're friends, and one top of it they get to use their hero costumes aswell. While they were getting ready, All Might makes appearance as well in his retro hero costume. Everyone was excited to wear their costumes, and their friends costumes as well. Izuku, Ochako and Tenya are looking for Itsuka since she's the only person that acquainted with in Class 1-B, but they were more focus on each other at the moment.*

Ochako: Deku! Iida! You guy's costumes look so cool! "Bursting with her cheerful attitude and throwing her fist into the air"

Tenya: Thank you Uraraka! I based my costume of my brother's costume!

Izuku: Who's your brother?

Tenya: The Turbo Hero: Ingenium!

Izuku/Ochako: YOU'RE BROTHER IS INGENIUM!?

Itsuka: Did you say your brother is Ingenium!?

*Itsuka dashing over to the trio, leaving her and hugging Izuku then beaming her attention to Tenya, wanting to asking him a millions.*

Itsuka: "asking too many questions"

Tenya: Um...... Midoriya, help?

Izuku: Kendo.

Itsuka: Yes, Midoriya! "Noticed what Izuku's costume is referencing of" Oh come on! I wanted to do that, but it would've been super obvious!

Izuku: Well I took that chance and no one has noticed so far! I think you're the only one who noticed it!

All Might: "stares from the distance"

Itsuka: I...... I think All Might might've noticed.....

Izuku: I know that....... I can feel that intense energy staring into my back! "Trying to play it off"

"Izuku looks over sees some of both of the rival Classes arguing already, seeing Neito laughing in the distance like the creepy chaos son of a bitch that he is, but it was a good that is was mainly Katsuki arguing with four of Class 1-B students, while everyone else laughing at them. He then looks over and sees a girl with green hair and a blue costume walking over to them, but he thought he was going crazy cause he didn't see her with any hands at all.*

Izuku: Something's touching me in the wrong places!?

Itsuka: Toyage! So touching my bo- my best friend like that!

Setsuna: Come on, let me have a little fun?

Itsuka: "menacing stance with a menacing aura"

Setsuna: I'll take that as a no..... "Reattachs her hands"

Izuku: Kendo.......... whose your friend...... "Feels violated"

Itsuka: Midoriya...... This is my girl best friend from Class 1-B, Setsuna Toyage...

Setsuna: Nice to meet, Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: Happy to be acquainted........ "Doesn't trust that shit"

Setsuna: Kendo talks about you alot when me and her are hanging out, and she doesn't shut up! So I want to see what she loves about you so much! "Tugging on his Mask with her detached hand"

Itsuka: Can you not do that please?

Setsuna: Okay fine!

*While the gives students were talking, All Might and Midnight made an announcement about pairing students into teams since the training is Heroes Vs Villains. Not all of the students paired with a student from a rival class student since it was random. Izuku and Itsuka we're hoping they would be paired up, but Izuku got paired up with the girl that touched him, while Itsuka was paired with Ochako.*