Quirk V: Quest to Emergence

_
_
_
10:47pm, Friday

"Lemon Warning"

"Midoriya Residence"

*Upon returning home, Itsuka's begins to overflow again after encountering a powerful emerged succubus, making her power waver. The more she overflowed, the more turned on she got. Even while he was studying, Izuku noticed this as she kept touching herself. He didn't want to be seen glaring at her, since to his knowledge it wasn't safe to engage with her. Her moans are consistently growing alittle louder the he tries to study, until her moist underwear lands on her head. Izuku's brain completely shuts down and let's his instincts take over and goes to Itsuka.*

Itsuka: "trying to please herself and notices Izuku" Izuku.......wait.......not yet......

*He kisses her, easing her mind. She starts taking his clothes, one piece at a time. She wraps her around him and holds him closer, whispering things into his ears.*

Itsuka: Do it......I'm ready......

Izuku: Are you yourself?

Itsuka: Look into my eyes, what color are they?

Izuku: The beautiful teal green they always are.

Itsuka: As long as they're not any other color....."pulls him closer" I'm me... "Kisses him"

*Itsuka wraps her legs around Izuku's waist, making where he can't get away if he caused his mind, but he doesn't attempt to escape her grasp. He keeps teasing her with the tip, due to being more focus kissing her. But once thrusted his Little Might into her sacred garden, her nails drilled into his back as she moan loudly in pleasure.*

Itsuka: My.........virgini...ty.........Izuku.........please take me! "Kisses him again"

*Izuku begins to move, making his girlfriend moan with with every pump he does. Her grip on keeps getting tighter and tighter as he continues to thrust, until she bites his neck, causing him to drawn blood, but he doesn't stop since he started become more rough.*

Itsuka: Izu-Izu-Izu Ah! Ah! Slow down! Slow Down! Ah! Ah!

*This went on for 30 minutes before Izuku reached his limit, Itsuka was satisfied once but was still wanting more of him. Hours go by, they continuously did it before it hit 3:30am. Finally they finished, Izuku holds Itsuka close, as she has a blush and smile on her face. He kisses her forehead, he falls asleep with her in his arms.*

The Next Morning

*Hearing the birds chirping in thebl early morning, and after a night she hold dear to her heart, Itsuka wakes up in Izuku's arms. Even though it was 8:49am, she need to get up and take a shower since she planned something for them that day, by she didn't want to leave warmth of her lover. Being in his arms makes her feel comfortable, happy, most importantly safe, she loved the feeling and didn't want to leave just yet. Time goes by when Izuku begins to wake up aswell, being greeted by Itsuka looking at him and caressing his hair.*

Itsuka: Morning Izu-kun~

Izuku: Morning Itsu-Chan~

Itsuka: How did you sleep?

Izuku: Better then ever in my life. What about you?

Itsuka: Sleeping in arms......I've never felt so safe in my life........being with you at all makes me feel safe......

Izuku: What do you mean?

Itsuka: .......

Izuku: Is there something you aren't tellig me?