Quirk VIII: Series of Villains

_
_
_
*With every collision from their attacks, the hybrid duo's attack are proving futile to Midnight, wearing themselves since the true blood hasn't broken a sweat. Ten minutes has gone by, and they need to deactivate the bomb and beat Midnight in the process of doing it, but them compared to her is like a moth drawn to the sun itself. The dominatrix throws Ochako through several walls, leaving a severaly drain Itsuka to face the woman with BDSM on her side.*

Midnight: Now that she's out the way, me and you can have some fun!

Itsuka: Damn...............she's too.........strong.........I'm sorry Izuku...........I couldn't beat her........."drops face flat on the ground"

Midnight: To think you made me actually try against someone premature, but I knew I would still beat you though. I feel like once you emerge, your charm power might be equal to mine........"noticed the several rips and scratches from their attacks" or maybe stronger then mine...

Ochako: "trying to get up" Damn......it........I need......to win......this........"loses consciousness"

Midnight: They're strong succubi, but they still have alot to learn! With the right training, they could be take on anyone head on, including me!

*The aroma clears up as Midnight was able to defeat both Itsuka and Ochako, leaving them is rough shape. Neito was still asleep due to the prolonged exposure to the Somnambulist aroma, leaving in a state of sleep that might last for 2 days. Itsuka wakes up in Recovery Girl's office, with Izuku asleep holding her hard. She noticed if he's asleep, she's must've been out for a while. She tightens her hand, feeling him tighting uphis grip on her hand. Suddenly hearing grunting of pain, Itsuka looks and sees Ochako waking up in pain trying to raise up. Ochako looks over at Itsuka as she remained laying down so she doesn't go through the same pain Ochako did.*

Ochako: Didn't expect a pro hero like Midnight to be succubus..

Itsuka: Well..... It was kinda obvious and oblivious at the same time... Her quirk is a very exclusive Succubus ability they even me and you could use, her dominatrix costume might be her succubus form and she's a very sadistic person...

Ochako: Yeah, you're right about that, but I'm surprised no one has figured her out yet.

Midnight: And no one ever will!

*They look over and see Midnight standing there next to Itsuka's bed, taking her glasses off and placing them on the table. Both of them looked at her nervously, but she gets agitated."

Midnight: Could you not look at me like I'm your enemy? If I wanted to kill you, you'd already be dead you know.

Itsuka: Why are you here?

Ochako: And how have you hide your identity of a Succubus as a hero all these years?

Midnight: 1. I'm here to check up on you two after our little training session. And 2. It's was a bit tricky when you're trying to hide your wings all the time when your only wearing nothing by a trench coat and utility belt with slots of grenades on it. When I was forced to change my costume due to being far too revealing, it made it easier to hide my wings, though I miss my old get up. "Saying with stroking the tip of her tail"

Itsuka: Could you not do that with talking to us, it's really unsettling...

Midnight: Im sorry, it's just I can't get enough out of it! Teasing myself with my tail is the greatest feel in the world for me, and it's addictive as well!

Itsuka: So you're okay with masterbating with your tail in front of us?

Midnight: It's not really masterbation until I involve my lovers place as well. "Giggles"