Quirk IX: Deadly Loss of Power

_
_
_

*Time has passed since All Might has retired from being the Symbol of Peace, leaving many devastated for the hero leave but this didn't stop him from being a teacher. He wanted to see Izuku progress with One For All, only able to use 70% of it's power. He even wanted to see Itsuka's development as well since she's been training along side him as well, of so he thought. He becomes intrigued with the idea of someone training along side him on a daily bases, followed with being their power increase aswell. There's one think Toshinori will never know about the ginger haired girl until the time is right.*

Class 1-A Dorms

Ochako: Think fast! "Kicks Itsuka back"

Itsuka: Ouch... I maybe able to keep up with you alittle bit more, but your still muh stronger then me.

Ochako: You never reach my level until you emerge! Ha!

Itsuka: Atleast your breast will never be as luscious these! "Starts caressing her boobs"

Ochako: "sad" Mines only get that big when I take form..... I don't wanna see how big yours get when you emerge....

Midnight: Jealous before she emerges already?

*They look up and see Midnight hovering in the air with her retro costume on. The orange haired hybrid uses her quirk and covered both hers and the bubbly brunette's eyes from seeing elder succubus unholy vago.*

Ochako: T-Thanks...

Itsuka: N-No problem...

Midnight: There's nothing to be ashamed of this, we all have one, human and succubus alike.

Ochako: Yeah, unless you trying to someone's soul with it.

Midnight: True. Kendo, how's progress?

Itsuka: I'm starting to get a handle on my charm now.

Midnight: I mean't taking Young Midoriya's soul.

Itsuka: That I'm not doing, even if I do emerge I won't be taking his soul.

Midnight: So naive, my ginger child. No succubi can live a normal life.

Ochako: Shes only telling the truth, I've been sent here by my father to harvest heroic souls. Deku-kun was going to be my first target, but you beat me to him. Oh I wish I could've known have big his c-

Itsuka: Let me stop you there before I "accidentally" but absolutely maim you. "Stares at her red glowing eyes"

Ochako: N-Noted...

Midnight: Fearing the premature one, how sad.

*Itsuka looks at Midnight with the same intimidating aura projecting from her body. The dominatrix now sees why Ochako fears the premature hybrid. The ginger walks over to elder succubus and stares into her soul, letting her know not to mess with her man, only for the said person to show up.*

Izuku: Itsu-chan!

Itsuka: Izu-kun!

*The ginger flies into the OFA user's arms, hugging him tightly while kissing his checking.*

Izuku: Hey Itsu-chan, do you have a min?

Itsuka: Is something wrong?

Izuku: I just wanted to talk about......that. "touches her stomach"

Itsuka: "lightly blushes" Oh.... you want to talk about that? So, what about it?

Izuku: I was thinking about names for boys and girls.