Chapter 53: Ultron's final stand

Start from the beginning

The captain's words rang true with the team as they all started to help the citizens evacuate but the whole city was in complete chaos. No one wanted to listen to the instructions of the Avengers as many of them blamed the Avengers for the situation that they were currently in. Sick of no one listen, Elsa took a page out of her uncles' playbook when it came to crowd control. Closing her eyes and focusing, Elsa created three dozen copies of herself and sent them to surround the city. Each one of the copies was holding a glowing staff in their hand, exactly the same way that Elsa was and each one repeated her words as she spoke.

"Please, everyone! I know we aren't your favorite people but you have to listen to us. The city is about to come under attack and you have to leave now if you want to get to safety. I understand how you feel about us and if I was in your position, I would feel the same way. But can we please put our differences aside for one day and help each other to get the innocent people of Sokovia out of harm's way. We will never be able to do this without your help."

At first no one made a move to get to safety but after a few moments, one little girl who couldn't be any older than five years old, walked over to Elsa and hugged her around her waist. When the little girl pulled away, she spoke to her parents in Sokovian and told them they had to move. With the actions of one brave girl, the people of Sokovia started to move and to help each other to get to safety.

"Nice work, Snowflake. Now we might be able to get everyone to safety. But where did you learn to do that," Steve asked his daughter, a proud look on his face.

"It's crowd control 101 according to Loki. You should have realised that. I mean, you were there in Stuttgart after all," Elsa laughed, making Loki roll his eyes at the girl.

"Please, Elsa," Loki said to the girl. "Now is not the time to bring that up. We need to get these people to a safe location."

Sitting alone in a cell in Ultron's base was former red room spy and current Avenger, Natasha Romanoff

Sitting alone in a cell in Ultron's base was former red room spy and current Avenger, Natasha Romanoff. Normally she kept her cool, normally she didn't panic but her normal demeanor was starting to slide. She had sent the Morse code message days ago and she was starting to think that no one had got it. That she was going to die alone in Ultron's base, but then again, Natasha couldn't help but think that maybe this was what she deserved after everything she had done in her life. She had spent so long trying to atone for her sins but then again, maybe she could never truly wipe her ledger clean no matter how hard she tried. Well, that's what Natasha Romanoff thought anyway.