Chapter 83 : Leaving..

The next day, we all got dressed and made our way outside the tent into the open area. Harry set the locket down on a rock, pointing his wand at the necklace. We were attempting to destroy the necklace however, it wasn't going very well.

"Expulso," Harry yelled, firing a spell at the locket. Nothing happened. "Incendio," Hermione muttered the spell, the locket setting on fire for a split second. "Reducto," I fired the spell. Something exploded in front of us, and for a slip second we thought we'd done it, but it only exploded the rock. The locket was still in tact, now sitting on the leaves.

Before Ron could tempt a spell, Harry stepped forwards, shooting multiple non-verbal spells at it, again and again and again in a fit of anger. Soon, he stopped and the four of us stared at the locket; not a single scratch on it.

Harry sighed angrily and picked the locket up. "Strange isn't it mate?" Ron mumbled, "Dumbledore sets you out on this journey to find all these horcrux's but doesn't tell you how to destroy them? Doesn't that bother you?" Harry didn't answer. He huffed and put the locket around his neck causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"What are you do-" I asked but he cut me off yelling. "We have to keep it safe, before we can learn how to destroy it," he snapped as he turned to me. I was a little shocked at his tone but all he did was storm off into the tent.

For the rest of the weekend, Hermione and I were reading all the books she'd brought, attempting to find out how to destroy the horcrux's. We were both sat outside together and Ron was inside the tent listening to the radio. Harry had gone out to get clean water. He'd been in a mood ever since this that morning.

He walked past my best friend and I, not saying a word. He set the water down in the tent and then came outside. He sat outside and the three of us sat in peaceful silence, until Harry began getting a little too frustrated with Ron's radio.

Loud screaching noises sounded from the box and Harry grumbled, turning around. "Can he turn that bloody thing off," he raged, turning back to us. "It soothes him," Hermione sighed and Harry snapped back at her.

"It sets my teeth on edge," he grumbled, "and what is he expecting to hear good news?" Hermione and I gave each other a look and sighed. "I think he's just hoping he doesn't hear bad news," Hermione mumbled. Harry huffed, standing up. He walked over to me.

"How long till we can travel?" He asked.

I've been learning how to apperate myself, just in case Hermione was ever too week to do it. I was getting the hang of it but we weren't quite sure. I'd try, but if I do it wrong it can be very dangerous. Hermione's doing all the best she can to teach me.

"I don't know," he replied, shrugging and he rolled his eyes. "Well, we need to be out of here sooner rather than later Liz," be snapped and I stood up. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I raised my voice but he didn't stop. "You need to stop pissing about and just do it. It can't be that hard," he raged, waving his arms around as he spoke.

"I-I'm doing the best I can," I raised my voice again and he grumbled loudly. "Well your not doing enough!" He shouted, causing me to flinch a little.

A few seconds of silence emitted between the three of us. However the silence was broken when Hermione stood up. "Take it off," she ordered, and Harry looked at her in confusion, "now! The locket, take it off!"

He took the locket off from around his neck and threw it to her hand. After a few seconds, he started to relax. "Better?" She asked.

"Yeah, a lot actually thanks," be mumbled. Hermione looked at me and then back at Harry. "We'll take turns," she ordered and gave me one last look before walking back over to the tent. I turned to follow her, but as I passed him, Harry grabbed my arm and I turned around. He looked into my eyes and sighed, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell-"