Chapter 18 : Polyjuice Potion

We made our way to the library and I picked out the book we needed. I made my way back to Hermione and the boys and sat down on the table.

Many people were at the library, either studying or doing homework we had to keep quiet. No one needed to find out what we were going.

"Here it is," I began, "the polyjuice potion. Properly brewed, the polyjuice potion allows the drinker to transform themself temporarily into the form of another."

Ron beamed and I passed the book to Hermione. "You mean if Harry and I drink that stuff we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle?" Ron asked with a smirk on his face. "Yes," I smiled.

"Wicked," Ron gasped. "Exactly," I smiled and Hermione butted in. "But it's tricky I've never seen a more complicated potion," she sighed.

"Well how long will it take to make?" Harry asked and I sighed. Hermione and I looked at each other then back to the boys. "A month," we confirmed and the boys frowned. "A month?!" Harry gasped, "but girls, if Malfoy is the air of Slytherin he could have attacked half the muggleborns in the school by then."

I sighed and bashed my head against the bookcase behind me. "I know," Hermione sighed, "but it's the only plan we've got.

After we have been to the library, we made our way to our dorms so you could put our scarves and coats on ready for the Quidditch match. That's the only reason why transfiguration was our only lesson that day.

We all sat down and the game begun. Slytherin scored a goal ten minutes in. All the Slytherins cheered. Slytherin scored another five goals and Gryffindor scored three. Slytherins played dirty. All the time. That's why they ended up scoring another three goals after that. I sighed in frustration and looked for Harry.

I noticed that a bludger was coming right for him. I gasped and yelled, "Harry watch out!"

He turned and ducked just in time. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

I love that smile. He's just so adorable and cute. I could literally just stare at him for hours. But I can't do that.

The bludger came back and hit Oliver Wood off his broom stick. Everyone cringed as he fell to the floor.

The bludger chased after Harry. It chased him all around the pitch twice and I was really confused. "What's wrong with that bludger?" I asked Hagrid and he looked through his binoculars. "Looks like Harry's got himself a rouge bludger," he answered, "that's being tampered with that is."

"I'll stop it," Ron pointed his wand out focusing but I stopped it. "No," I ordered, "even with a proper wand it's too risky. You could hit Harry."

I watched as Harry swooped through the sky, trying to get away from the bludger. When he finally got away he stopped for a breather. "Training for the ballet Potter?!" Draco chuckled and Harry scowled at him.

I noticed a small gold ball flying near Draco's head and Harry bolted after it, reaching his arm out. Draco soon followed him. They disappeared below the bleachers for a couple minutes and later, Draco came flying up. He flopped do to the ground, landing on his bum.

He groaned and everyone cringed as he fell backwards. I actually kind of felt bad for him. It looked like he hurt..........himself.......really bad.